Recent content by Ash&Pikachu-Fan

1. Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Review BW111: The New Gym Leader - Cheren!

Man, I really enjoyed this episode! Almost everything up until Oshawott lost the gym battle for Ash. Cheren seems pretty cool, seems really caring towards the children and Pokemon but his Herdier is strong. Well, besides the loss pretty good episode!
  2. Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Preview BW 110 "'Friend'...His Name is N!"

Man, I'm looking forward to this episode! Its still the first few episodes of the saga and so far, its setting up pretty good. I mainly interested in see Ash and N interactions, also with Pikachu but from what we've seen, it just looks as though after they meet in those 5 minutes Team Rocket...
  3. Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Your "YES!" moments

My "YES!" Moments; Whenever I catch a legendary in Pokeball, failing in battle yet somehow mange to win and when I encounter a shiny.
  4. Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Preview Virgil and Eevees

I wonder hows its going to work, showcasing Virgil with an Eevee and all Eeveelutions and if maybe he's given an exception to carry more than 6!
  5. Ash&Pikachu-Fan

The "Check Your Signature" Thread

I'll come up with a creative signature eventually but for now, could you check if my signature fine please? Thank you!
  6. Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Which Would You Prefer?

I'd prefer a larger map with more than one region as well but I think they may not have one again since Kanto was the only small region.
  7. Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Preview BW95: Pokémon Nursery School Uproar! Washibon and Valchai!!

Er... *trying to remember* I can't remember but I think they had a daycare episode and that comes close, right? Oh and the second last episode of DP the lady was taking care of some pokemon.
  8. Ash&Pikachu-Fan

What's Satoshi Tajiri views of the anime?

I don't know but Ash in Japan, Satoshi was named after him so he must be proud of the anime.
  9. Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Club Battle, Clubsplosion, Junior World Cup. What are your thoughts?

To be honest I enjoyed them all, the first two were great development for Trip and the third was just awesome although it did seem rushed but Trip was meant to be overpowered I guess along with Iris but Trip needed it for his rivalry with Ash. I'm expecting a fourth one possibly.
  10. Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Which professor do you want to battle?

I chose, "Juniper" I guess battling her would be cool.
  11. Ash&Pikachu-Fan

The "Check Your Signature" Thread

Could you check my signature please? Thanks.
  12. Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Rage quitting - What's your opinion about it?

Not sure but the person quitting is the loser, I think they should fix this in the future though.
  13. Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Do you want mid-battle evolutions?

I chose, "Yes - Evolving during a battle would be much more exciting" cause it will be like the anime which is cool since Ash's pokemon do that a lot.
  14. Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Why didn't they use Hugh or Kyouhei as rivals?

Its because Kotetsu is an anime version or replacement for Hugh if that even makes sense. I would like to see Mei in the anime though.
  15. Ash&Pikachu-Fan

If you could steal an item of clothing that belonged to Ash...

Haha, well I wouldn't "steal" them but I would want his OS, AG and DP jacket's since I already have his BW one.
Back
Top Bottom