A
Local time
1:14 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Same here! I'm eager to see how they handle the contest especially. I've been looking forward to it for a while but usually when its only for 1 ep they seem rushed.
    I'm with you for the whole Buneary>Lopunny thing.A this news bout Turtwig is nice. The only Pokemon I really want to evolve soon though are Chimchar and Buizel. But Twig and Bun would be great too.
    Very interesting. Do you think any main char will have a team change by the time they return to Hearthome?
    Thanks for the news! So Dawn will battle too? Interesting. Yeah, theses preview can really trick you I remember how from DP 83's preview everyone thought Ash was gonna be smacked around by Wake and the exact opposite happened=P
    You're right there. Chim was the only one seen battling Mismagius. Too bad its seems there's a break after this ep though. Six eps in a row were awesome! And they came so fast that I forgot about most of them=P
    Isn't Mismagius supposed to be Fantina's strongest.?Do you think Chimchar could beat it? I hasn't done that much battling since it went with Ash.
    Oh, you picked out the same three for the Gym, cool. I agree that Ash'd probably switch Buizel for Gliscor. I'm all for that though cause Buizel is my favourite Pokemon on Ash's team and if it lost to a silly Drifloon I'd probably cry. jk =P
    Peh. The Pokemon Ash are using against Fantina were definitely not my picks for that match(except Pikachu). I know it most likely isn't official but I always had Staravia and Gliscor instead of Buizel and Chimchar.
    Oi! We haven't spoken in a while. I assume school has started back for you? Well the arc ended well and the next ep looks funny. Nothing else to say for now, I guess.
    Lol yea. Ash riding Spoink was hilarious and Conway was running weird. And then we have Jessie trying to cheat as usual..

EDIT: Wait, does spoink have something on its back? If not, what the heck is a holding onto and what are his feet resting on? Lol. I know its not important but I just find the image hilarious.
    Ah, I see what you mean. Conway really was awesome in this arc. . Thie first ep and the Dusknoir ep were pretty good but the Lumineon one was meh, IMO. Lets hope the last ep is really awesome.
    Gee, I've been forgetting about these episodes alot now. Do you think this arc turned out to meet your expectations? Or is it a bit below level?
    I hadn't seen them. Thanks for pointing me in that direction. Dewgong with Ash is good as well imo, though it seems like he nd Aoi are paying the school to get evolved pokemon in every task=P And poor brock can't get his hands on one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom