A
Local time
10:39 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hmm. Well I think I'm leaning towards doing something in Computer Science/ Infromation Technology. What field are you planning to do?
    Haha. Sinnoh does really seem like an everlasting flow of goodness. It has definitely been handled well.

Yup. I'm mostly focusing on getting into the the local University here since its close to home and stuff. However, I might considered applying to a wider range. The biggest porblme though-- I have aboslutely no idea what I want to do and the deadline for application is the end of this month. What about you?
    Awesome. I wouldn't mind a vacaction now either :p. Nice to see someone else's opinion like mine. Everything else I've seem goes along the lines of "THe Gible ruins everything, I hate it." or "Gliscor was lame, I'm gald its gone" :/

Haha, I know what you mean. This saga is awesome and I basically love all the episodes in it. It does seem drawn out at times, and I imagine the league will be the best that we've seen. But then once its done, I can tell I'll miss Sinnoh. XD
    Vacation eh? Did ya enjoy it?

:O I can't beleive Gliscor is going! I still have a teeny bit of hope that it will be Oak'd and not just given away. Gible with Ash is really something I'd like to see, but losing Gliscor is a shame :/
    Awesome. Your thoughts are exactly like mine. Let's not forget about Dawn's next contest either. That appeal looks great ^^
    I have been pretty busy myself too. Is this your last year of High School as well? So the Galactic finale definitely turned out great. And the coming episodes seem good as well. What's your view on Gliscor's fate?
    Yeah, more ribbons for Jess would be awesome. Who knows, James might win this next one for her. That'd be great 8D

The Johto episodes look like thy'll be interesting. So far, most people seem to think the Cyndaquil is Dawn's. That'd be cool. Also, the Togepi episode was really good!
    I agreed. I'm seeing Piplup and Mamo for her final ribbon as well. I'm guessing the contest arc will be wrapped up soon. Too bad Jessie didn't win any more ribbons.
    I thought the gym battle was good as well, though it would've been nice if Gliscor could've gotten a KO so that everyone could have gotten one. The loved the 6 on 6 with Paul. We got Monferno and awesome animation. And Ash's pokemon all battled well. I think Ash's pokes are gonna pull through in the end for him too.

I too am eager to find out about the BF. I was hoping he'd go back to Johto, but now, it could go either way. How do you think Dawn's next contest'll go?
    Haha. Wow. I didn't realise it was that long XD. What'd you think about the gym battle? Or the 6 on 6 against Paul? The recent episodes do seem really nice. It'll be interesting to see what we find out about the battle frontier. And who knows what's going to happen with these Johto starters. I'm pretty cool. Just relaxing and trying to enjoy summer.
    I'm glad J is coming back! However, I dunno if she'll be successful this time. I can tell the Gym battle is going to be awesome. Staraptor FTW! XD I'm a bit sad about Ambipom leaving too, I hope Dawn gets something good soon, because Abmi was one of her best.
    Yup. I actually watched the clip show so I saw all the previewsi n action. It was funny to see Chimchar run away from Abomasnow's Blizzard. I wish it was a 4 vs 4 match though. Although I want Chimmy to evolve, I'd prefer if Staraptor took this gym since only he and Pika haven't starred yet. Also, Ambipom vs. Prinplup in the contest looks great. And yea, I saw Paul's Hariyama righting Brandon's Regirock. Boy, the next 10 or so eps are gonna rock!
    Also, even though I doubt Ash'll catch it, Snover seems really attached to him. I always wanted Brock to catch one but who knows.
    Yea. I can't wait for Monferno. This Ambipom things is weird though. I have no idea why the writers would get rid of her like that. Its my 2nd favourite on Dawn's team and it really deserves to be in the GF :(. People all over are freaking out about it...I hope its not true or at least just for a short time.
    So what's up? We haven't spoken in a while. What do you think about the latest stuff in the anime? I'm loving Staraptor. Also the news of Ambipom's possible leaving is pretty sad.. I also noticed you changed your sig..and there's no Buizel ;_; XD.
    Yea. I never understood why the writers Oak'd Glalie so fast:/ Or why it didn't get a battle in the BF. Hopefully it'll get to shine sometime in the Sinnoh BF.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom