A
Local time
5:31 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• O yea. If Buizel didn't evolve this saga I'd be really angry. Its strong, one a coulple of matches and has great potential. All good requirements for evolution.
    I think Riolu is cool too. I always used to just think that it'd be cool if he got one. And after the special, seeing how h got along so well with a wild one, I definitely want him to catch one.
    Ooh.
    For Canalave: Buizel/Floatzel, Turtwig/Grotle, Monferno(Star)
    Snowpoint: Riolu(don't hit me), Pikachu, Monferno, Staraptor(star)
    Sunnyshore: Riolu,Pikachu(star), Grotle, Monferno

In that order.
    Me too. Canalave is now more than perfect for a Monferno. Since Bronzor is no longer on Byron's team, a Fighting type wouldn't have to worry about Psychic-ness. So if Chim's evolved by then, Monferno should rock that Gym!
    Yea, I always thought Pika would be the one to shine in Sunnyshore. I wonder if now with the platinum team changes if Volkner will still have an Ambipom.. I always inmagined Dawn's Ambipom learning something from his.
    Yup, that's what I'm hoping too. Although some people say that Gliscor can do well in Canalave and Sunnyshore. But in my eyes, Hearthome is the only Gym he's gonna be in. Just hope he learns Night Slash now, and he'll be even awesomer.
    Yea, I'm excited for Ambipom's match. With all the battling it did with Ash and the fact that it knows Focus Punch, it should be more than a match for Delcatty. And I hope Ash trans Gliscor too, Oak did tell he to work on his speed right?
    Well there's a possibility that he's training Staravia in one of the nex teps. He hasn't looked Gliscor yet though.... and it looks like Dawn's Ambipom vs Yuri's Delcatty will be the final match.
    Meh I can't believe Buizel lost to a Drifloon*bawls* That Fantina was such a Hypnosis spammer! The next two eps look good. At least we called the right choice for the appeals.
    I guess you're right. Cut forme and fan forme(?) seem awesome. But a fridge , toaster and washing machine? lol.
    I like 'em though.
    I sure have. I think the Rotom formes are cool but kinda silly as well=P.(Its awesome to have a fire/electric type though. What do you think? And I wonder why Shaymin still isn't in the Pokedex...
    Sorry. The site won't let me send a message with the URL in it.

If you go to youtube and type DP 93, it should be the first vid to choose from.
    Same here. BTW, have you watched the preview for tomorrow's ep with subs? I dunno if its legit but apparently Ash is saying that Pikachu got KO'd.
    Me too. I was saying Buneary for appeals(since it never did one unless the Heathome Collection counts) and Swinub for battles. But now Pachi might appeal.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom