Recent content by ASH_HATER_999

1. A

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Ash, why you don't evolve your pokemon, you are relatively close to get Garchomp but no.
  2. A

Oshawott and Piplup's Rivalry?

I like it I mean I don't see Ash around, but I think their rivalry is useless because Meloetta is gender.....less.
  3. A

Will BW be the end of Team Rocket/Rocket-Dan?

Team Rocket already faded away, now is Black Team Plasma c'mon.
  4. A

Preview Movie 15: Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo

Like always Ash will not capture the legendary pokemon, period.
  5. A

Why do so many people hate gen III?

I played Ruby in the Emulator until becoming the Champion. Now I will give all what I saw, what I liked and disliked, and for extreme fanboys, don't bug me with your comments. 1. I don't start in my room, a new wind. 2. Professor's name is almost a bad word. 3. There is said that Wally is...
  6. A

B2W2 Animated Game Trailer Discussion

Sammy W27, I also wanted that,no ash, cool animation, no ash, explosions, no ash, good character design, no ash, no ash, no ash,no ash. OOPS start sounding like a cartoon XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
  7. A

World Championship Thread.

Koga and Iris where Gym leaders and they don't participate, for obvious reasons
  8. A

What did you think about the whole "Musha eating Black's dreams" schtick?

not yet read BW saga but it sounds fun
  9. A

The Most Annoying Pokemon to Encounter

Zubat (instead of Slowpoke in the Slowpoke Well , Poliwag (instead of Poliwhirl) , Tentacool, Patrat, Pidgey, Rattata, Hoothoot (instead of Aipom, Heracross, or Pineco in trees), Geodude (more common in Sinnoh than Kanto ???), Starly, Bidoof, Bibarel, Goldeen, Magikarp,and the cursed AUDINO(got...
  10. A

Which Ship has the best chance of becoming canon?

If the stoopid of Ruby wouldn't ruin it, Frantic Shipping would be 100% canon arg, stoopid manga writers
  11. A

World Championship Thread.

No Elite four I really wanted to battle hoenn elite four with varied teams and Lorelei and Agatha too
  12. A

Who should Ash end up with in the anime?

Ash deserves to be forever alone he is a loser and what kind of girl would a eternal 10 year old boy
  13. A

Manga VS. Anime

MANGA(well, PokeAdventures) TOTALLY KICKS anime's butt. Giving my reasons: 1. Characters change each region, not a single character.. 2. Characters actually grow up and they are not Peter Pan fellas. 3. Villians actually plan to kill the protagonists(mask of ice, agatha, archie) 4. ZERO kiddish...
  14. A

Team Plasma: What's going on?

White Team Plasma(mediavals) are good and follow N and Black Team Plasma follows Ghetsis and Akuroma is the Black team plasma scientist much as Blaine in the manga
  15. A

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Ruby and Sapphire with Emerald clothes. Wally, battling a little bit more since he is a rival. Battle Frontier(couldn't expierenced in the stoopid emulator). Elite Four with varied pokemon PLEEZ. Sounds great.
Back
Top Bottom