A
Local time
3:18 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• C'mon...I'll always be your friend. I don't have any of those accounts; I'll try to register for them when I get the chance.
    Oh, hey. Since the Shipping sins thread got closed before I got to see your post... I would love it if you were to write a HeatTagShipping lemon.
    Oh, and... hi!
    *runs away*
    Problem is, you really have mostly been talking about how you lurve Pika and how Poke sucks.
    Hey, I saw your blog, and I have to tell you, I feel your pain, I came back this year after being hated on 2 years ago, and I just wanted to say try giving it a 2nd chance. Not everyone is that bad, just people like 1337 are jerks. Ignore them!
    AFG, please stop refrencing me in your anti-Poke rants. I might be the world's biggest supporter of your most-hated ship, but all the things like 'if PokeFanGirl sees my Pikashipping rant...' is getting offensive.
    Incidentally, though, I wrote up a plot for a trilogy of LoZ movies, if you wanna see 'em~.
    Online security system.

And you want two reasons? Let's borrow Sonic Boom's post for a bit, shall we?

You condescend on us and stereotype us as whiny fanbrats who desperately want Misty back, and you CONSTANTLY ramble on about how PokeShipping sucks, that it was created by 4kids, and just generally bash it every time you can. And it's not just the PSers that feel this way. I am personally friends with THREE AdvanceShippers that would like you to just shut up about how much you hate PS and keep it to yourself.

tl;dr
    All right, put up or shut up time. Tell me the reason that you hate PS so damn much. I will gladly inform you if your reason is fucking stupid. Kthnx.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom