Recent content by ashfangirl

1. A

PokéShipping

STARTING TO RETHINK. Please READ. I will NOT have a repeat of the Shipping List thread. I'm getting out of here before people get all crazy on me like they did there. Besides the fact I'm making about 20 anonymous people freak out because my name is listed on "most recent post" in this...
  2. A

PokéShipping

I said I wasn't flaming anyone yet. YEEEEEEEEEET. Besides, I can't talk to Yoshi-san via VM OR PM. And I figured he'd be saying something about it in the place where people hate me the most.
  3. A

PokéShipping

Do you realize how obnoxious you're being about this? So I'm leaving, big whoop. You can shut up now.
  4. A

Pearlshipping General Discussion

Well I'm not leaving just yet. And I'm actually for some reason starting to rethink leaving. I have one serious heck of a bone to pick with a certain user after seeing some things they left about me on another user's wall. So yes I think I will stay just to piss them off. FOR NOW. >:D...
  5. A

I'm leaving the forum for good, but I wanted you guys to have some goodbye gifts before I left. One is this, and I made it just for you guys: And the other is this that I worked hard on: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xciprp_pearlshipping-raindrops_music An AMV I made and...
  6. A

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Name two reasons and I'll tell you that I have done nothing to you. PokeFanGirl is already there to bash me in every step of the way, I don't need someone else too. Back to the topic, I'd say...eh...I can't remember the name...it was on fanfiction.net...it was about Ash and May renting a...
  7. A

PokeSilverShipping (Ash/Lyra)

Okay, are you DETERMINED to get rid of Dawn? You've said that same exact thing in nearly every shippy thread...don't turn into a version of me. Really. You don't want to, trust me. And personally, I think keeping them all together PLUS Lyra and Corey makes for many more shippy moments then...
  8. A

I always browse through the channels and I'm always so scared I'll click on that by accident and get screamed at, because according to PokeFanGirl, everyone in the Pokeshipping thread sees me as the enemy and/or hates my guts for being 100% Anti-Poke. Back to Advance matters, should I or...
  9. A

Actually, I like them in this order: -Pokesilvershipping(AshxLyra/SatoshixKotone) -Pearlshipping -Advanceshipping. I like him with all of them but cannot STAND the idea of him with Misty. For endless reasons I DON'T want to explain. So yeah, trying to pick a yes or no on writing a...
  10. A

OH THANK GAWD I CAN STOP FEARING THAT EVERY TIME I GET ON THEN :D:D:D Yes someone make a channel for all the main ships please. And Pikashipping. Because I need a channel all to myself. <3
  11. A

Confess your shipping 'sins'

Want me to? I've been looking for good pairings to write lemons for. Oh no, because Pokeshipping DOESN'T make me want to claw my eyes out with a spoon. Of course it was me silly. Who else?
  12. A

Caption the screenshots!

That's just sick. I got somewhat emotional watching that. I'm gonna have nightmares now, thanks alot. I thought that would've been something funny like "WTF BOOM" or something, but...that's just sick. Both pretty dirty... OR
  13. A

Ash Club

@AshFanGirl22: They already have that. I like it, but I don't support it. It's called Pokesilvershipping(AshxLyra). @eevee91: I still do that. We have a club of the Masterloveshippers in the social groups. @ILoveAshAndPaul97: *depressed sigh* I'll let you know when I find another romantic...
  14. A

Ash Club

So let me get this straight. It's a Pokeshipper...AND a Comashipper? ..... Yeah, infinate Pikashipping stops any demons. <3 Pikashipping forever.
  15. A

Okay that's three halves mr. genius. :D I'd go and rub it in the Pokeshipper's faces so hard they would peel off. Then I'd go and do the same thing to the Comashippers and- Hey, I just realized something. I can't stand Poke or Coma, and I disapprove of Ikari, and yet I like...
Back
Top Bottom