A
Local time
11:57 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Except, I really don't know what I want to do Dx I hope college is...fun...in some ways :p I'll totally miss bulbagarden if I'm swamped with work

LOL, he'll come back and see that they made beautiful baby snorunt XD
    Bahhh, I can't wait till I graduate...but then I have to go to college >_>

Like trainer, like pokemon!
    I would have loved it if Ash's Glalie and Paul's Froslass got together~
    Yeah, I have to take a test on Saturday (ACTs :( )
    LOL, I'm not sure. But I think that Shooti might be getting another tsutarja and Ash gets the girl one. But then again, that girl tsutarja used attract on pikachu...XP
    It's like he wasn't expecting it! *oh, I'm just gonna sulk away all emo because my rival doesn't love me T_T* XD
    I'll watch it when I have free time. School is really taking a toll on me :(
    Yeah, I saw TR! I also saw Shooti! He sounds girlier than Paul XD Ash is smiling at him in the preview...maybe he meant to start this off as a friendly rivalry?

Yesss, he kept the soothebells! He'll always have a piece of Paul with him wherever he goes :D
    I love the fanfictions that portray him like that, but still make it shippy on Paul's part XD Paul is just too shy to be forward about it ;D
    I still need to see a HQ version of that preview...later XP
    Actually, I'm pretty glad they're reappearing! But I was totally just floored when I saw Shooti! He acted exactly the way I though he would XD

It's kinda an interesting plot if Pikachu can't use electric attacks anymore...then the rivalry would be kinda equal even though Shooti's just a newbie XD

YES! I hope he mentions them later like he did with Misty's lure and May's ribbon...He might give it back to him if he meets Paul in Isshu~

I've read a few Comashipping Fanfics. Some are good, some are...eh. I hate it when they make Ash too naive and submissive XP
    I'm wondering what would happen if TR took a break from pursuing the twerps for a while and did a side mission on their own...Giovanni might explain a few things in DP 191.
    I mean, I don't really care for the "girly pokemon should go to girls" philosophy. I was kinda sad that Ash didn't keep aipom :(

Oh jeez...could you imagine the fanart that might come from that? >_>

Ash and Paul have a picnic! Ash and Paul go to the movies to watch Adventures of Red! Ash and Paul visit Pallet Town! The possibilities are endless XD
    (oh jeez, I'm tired. I want to wake up early to see DP 191 XP)
    Heh, even the twerps are taking notice of how menacing they are :p
    Like in the noodle episode Ash was just like, "Hey look, we're in kind of a hurry. Hey pikachu, thunderbolt ._."
    I want them to interact with team Plasma a bit as well...I always like evil syndicate rivalries!

Ash may have gotten cute pokemon, but nothing like buneary XD
    Heck, Paul might praise Ash for catching the manliest pokemon in the world! Who is more ferocious than a mighty buneary? :p
    I mean, Flint has a manly lopunny...

Special comashipping Paul episode? I'd love the writers forever if they did that!
    I hope that TR gets a nice new subplot to match their snazzy new outfits in BW :D...I don't think it's that silly to like an episode more just because it has your shipping in it; I do it all the time, I love Rocketshipping so I'm pretty biased XD
    Yeah, what I loved about comashipping is that it was really short to type XP At least it isn't anything like "RestaurantShipping" because I could never spell that D:

Oh yeah, you're right! Could you imagine Ash trying to battle Paul with a Buneary!? Paul would totally call him out on it XD (But we all know that Paul secretly wanted the Pink Gastradon, so he has to room to talk :p)
    My favorite special was the TR one. They acted so serious and it was really sweet at the end :)
    For now, it's called CafeMochaShipping, right? Meh, I kinda wanted a different name (AutographShipping sounds funnier XD)

I know! That's what I thought! Silly girl didn't do anything to deserve them XD (no offense) LOL, Ash with a buneary? Hahahaha, it'd look so strange if it ever evolved into a Lopunny >_>
    The specials were just loaded with them! The luvdisc episode with Tracey as the prince and Misty as the mermaid <3 (I don't care how cheesy it was, I found it adorable). Wild boy x Wild girl= interesting pairing? I sure hope so ^^ we can throw Dento in the mix too

I couldn't stop gushing over how cute piplup seemed when it cried in pikachu's arms ;_;

Some people teased me that since Paul didn't get the soothe bells that Dawn might :( Since you ship both, I guess that's not too bad, is it? XD
    I love orangeshipping and Contest shipping too! Drew is so fabulously arrogant (and poor Tracey and Misty seem kinda lonely without Ash to entertain them...)
    for some reason, I find it hard to ship Ash with a girl XD Negaishipping looks promising though...I hope it's the first Ash x Main girl shipping I pair.

Aw...last episode of DP is coming in just a few hours :(
    Dang it, I could have sworn I had it first thoughXD
    I'm fine with having the same avatar till I see a new one I like.
    Maybe a new Ash one later.
    I don't think he ever did it once in Hoenn or the Battle Frontier, wish he did though oh wells. I'm just glad to see it one last time ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom