• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

ashita

Hi all i live in Dover UK which is a huge seaport with ferries to mainland Europe yet is an absolute backwater in terms of social stuff and anime. I am off to uni in september to do a degree in Animal Management. My dream holiday would be to go toJapan

Anime, Pokemon, Music, Science Fiction
Birthday
Jan 26, 1989 (Age: 30)
Website
http://www.cant-col.ac.uk
Favorite Generation
Generation V (DS)
Favorite Region
Unova / Isshu
Favorite Gym Badge
Cinnabar Island Volcano Badge
Favorite Pokémon Type
Fire
Bulbapedia Username
ashita1
Occupation
student
Bulbanews Username
ashita1
PokéCommunity Username
tootmonster

Signature

Originally Posted by MAGNEDETH View Post
personally, ive never been raped, but i try to rape as many people on a daily basis as i can.
my record is 47 people in one day, oh what a day...​

Trophies

1. 10

Kanto's Rainbow Badge (10 points)

500 messages? Impressive!
  2. 5

Kanto's Thunder Badge (5 points)

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  3. 2

Kanto's Cascade Badge (2 points)

25 messages posted. You must like it here!
  4. 1

Kanto's Boulder Badge (1 point)

You've made your first post on here!