Recent content by AshK

1. A

Theorymonning: What if this Pokemon had...?

Coil is much better with the intimidate variance of gyarados. maybe a mono attacking set with coil, waterfall/aqua tail, rest, and sleep talk. Would make an interesting physical tank. You gotta take care of those pesky electric and rock types first of course.
  2. A

Review BW110: A Friend...His Name is N!

N was introduced the way I was hoping so I was really happy to see that.
  3. A

Make a Wish...Support Team! (OU)

Have you considered a calm mind bold latias over blissy? it will cover Jirachi's weaknesses plus getting a couple of calm minds is also nice. Will be hard to take down if it has recover/roost. You might lose a wisher but jirachi is good enough as a wisher, I don't see to many teams with 2.
  4. A

The Gym Leader battles that surprised you the most upon your first challenge

Lenora always tend to ko a pokemon of mine due to friggen retaliate after I beat her first pokemon. If I do a nuzlocke rock type is a good thing to have to absorb that.
  5. A

Pokemon Online's Battle Factory

I just started it. Really enjoying this. Better then challenge cup which I can't stand due to the uncompetive movesets.
  6. A

RMT : OU (Non weather)

I like the pokemon you are using. Here are some suggestions, but really they are minor things I think because movesets and pokemon are real stellar for the most part. Suggestions are above.
  7. A

NU RMT

oooo those are interesting ideas. Thanks. I've used defensive altaria before and it is an amazing stall pokemon.
  8. A

NU RMT

What's a good pokemon that has perish song in NU? Would it still force out someon that uses ingrain? having a pokmeon with roar won't even matter in that case.
  9. A

NU RMT

- baton pass teams give me troubles. I do have amoongus with clear smog but it's so slow and sometimes won't even break the sub so that causes more problems. maybe a need a pokemon with roar or haze. I also had troubles with scarfed sawk and scarfed gardevoir. Gard. is very dangerous because...
  10. A

NU RMT

i put a lot of thought into this team and I've been testing it out lots on PO. I am hoping for some improvements and possible better pokemon or move replacements. Ursaring (M) @ Toxic Orb Trait: Quick Feet EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk) - Swords Dance -...
  11. A

Rate my Gen V Team, if you'd be so kind.

opinions/comments are above in bold. Pretty good team.
  12. A

Have you ever ditched your Starter?

I never ditched my starter. I always play through with them and even if I end up boxing and switching around most of my team my one consistent member will be my starter.
  13. A

Volcorana -Checking a Moth with so few Counters

bulky Heatran with roar takes care of any kind of volcorana set that doesn't have hidden power ground. Overall i like to deal with it indirectly like with steal rocks. Or if im lucky and predict correctly i can take care of it before it sets up.
  14. A

Rain Team

How about a steal type? It will work well in a rain team due to mitagating it's fire weakness. How about bronzong? just incase you wanted another defensive pokemon. You can throw stealth rocks on it for some extra support. It can also be a duel screener and even kind of offensive. Electrode...
  15. A

The Most Annoying Pokemon to Encounter

Wobby ruins your day if you are doing nuzlocke.
Back
Top Bottom