Recent content by AshKetchum17

1. A

Would you name your kid after a Pokemon?

Personally, I don't think it'd be that bad to name a child after a Pokemon. Obviously, a good portion of the names wouldn't work (I would never name a kid Bulbasaur or Magikarp, for example), but there are several that have been pointed out that honestly would make nice names, even without...
  2. A

The Dubious Database (Simple Questions)

No, no errors come up. It just gives me a blank white screen. How would I go about cleaning the contacts? I tried earlier with a Q-tip, but it doesn't really fit well into the part of the AR the game connects to.
  3. A

The Dubious Database (Simple Questions)

I need some help. My copy of LeafGreen won't work when it's connected to the Action Replay. I've tried it with no codes on, with codes on, and going directly to the "Start Game" option on the main menu. Nothing works. This is the only one of my Pokemon games that doesn't work with the AR, and...
  4. A

Code Request Thread

Anyone got an Action Replay code for all key items in Emerald? I can't seem to find one anywhere,and I really need one.
  5. A

Crown Beasts to be available over Wi-Fi: Starting Feb. 7

I know I can't get them again from individual downloads without transferring the ones I already got to another game and starting over, but what if it's all three in one download? Would I still be able to do the download to get Suicune, because I already have Raikou and Entei? Or am I out of luck?
  6. A

Crown Beasts to be available over Wi-Fi: Starting Feb. 7

Please forgive me if this has already been answered; I only skimmed the first few pages of the thread. Will someone with a US game card (and DS)be able to download these? It looks like I'm going to miss getting Suicune at Gamestop, and I'd really like to be able to get one without having to...
  7. A

Trade Coordination Thread

At the moment, I don't, but I can breed one for you. I'll PM you with the moves and stuff it has when it hatches, and we can go from there. Is that OK?
  8. A

Trade Coordination Thread

(First time asking about a trade, so I apologize if I've done it wrong) Does anybody have a legit Cyndaquil or one of its' evolutions that they'd be willing to trade? I don't care about stats or anything, I just want one because it's one of my favorites. If anyone has one, let me know what...
  9. A

Super-rare misprint?

A lot of my Jungle holos are like that, so I don't think it's anything too unique or rare. It might be from an earlier or later print run from your Dodrio card, I've heard that sometimes the symbols from different print runs look a little off. According to the December 2008 issue of Beckett...
  10. A

Where can I get pokemon fire red?

Like PDL said, Gamestop's probably your best bet. I don't even think they carry FireRed, or any of the GBA games, new in stores anymore. Just a warning though: The GameStops near me want $35. for a second-hand copy of the game. I'm assuming it'd be the same price everywhere else, because that's...
  11. A

Ash Club

Man, it's been a while since I last posted here... How's everybody? The pictures from movie 11 look awesome, I love the art style they use for the movies. I just went through the last few pages and saved all the ones I could find.
  12. A

Pokemon Ranch question

I was wondering if Pokemon Ranch needs a constant internet connection to work? The only internet connector I have for my Wii has to be wired to my computer, and the Wii is on the other side of my bedroom. To connect it to internet, I have to string the cable across my room. Which is no...
  13. A

Meowth card help

The paralell foils in the Legendary Collection set had a sort of fireworks-effect on the foil, which sounds like what you've got. So yes, I would say it's definitely a genuine card. No idea as to the value, though. I'd say probably between $1 and $3.
  14. A

Recharging internal batteries on GBC games?

I was a bit surprised myself. It might be a fluke, because both times I turned the game off was by accidently flipping the wrong wall switch when turning on a light, and it was turned back on within 30 seconds. But I was never able to get the game to save, shut off, and reload with my save file...
Back
Top Bottom