Recent content by AshleeK

1. A

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

When you use the Pokeshifter, how do you "fix" the names of the Pokemon transferred over?
  2. A

Unconfirmed: Two Victini movies coming in July: Zekrom, Reshiram to star in separate

Re: Unconfirmed: Two Victini movies coming in July: Zekrom, Reshiram to star in separ It's sarcasm, hun.
  3. A

Victini, Zuruggu to be distributed this year: C-Gear themes to also be available

Maybe this thread's going off topic, but are you talking about the World Hobby Fair Zoroark?
  4. A

Crown Beasts to be available over Wi-Fi: Starting Feb. 7

Well, this is a pleasant surprise :) I wasn't even expecting Nintendo to release the Crown Beasts in the UK, let alone do it over WiFi. I'm guessing that Celebi will be given out over WiFi as well, so this is awesome news :D
  5. A

Legendary beasts distribution reveals Celebi event: Event information hidden in codin

Re: Legendary beasts distribution reveals Celebi event: Event information hidden in c I think they will distribute Celebi in the UK, but it will only be in places like London, Birmingham and Edinburgh.
  6. A

B/W - Wanted: Zorua

Just thought I'd bump this thread and see if there's anyone out there that can still help me...anyone?
  7. A

Legendary beasts distribution reveals Celebi event: Event information hidden in codin

Re: Legendary beasts distribution reveals Celebi event: Event information hidden in c Well, this is crappy news. I was expecting Celebi to be given out over WiFi, like Mew and Jirachi were. Chances are Celebi will be given out in GAME or Toys 'R Us in the UK, but whenever they do that it's...
  8. A

[Offer] Zorua

Hi there, I am desperate for a Zorua. Could you trade one to me?
  9. A

B/W - Wanted: Zorua

I really want a Zorua to train up, but because they are so stupidly hard to get hold of there's nothing I can really do to get one except for asking on here. There's not much I can offer in return, except for maybe a Snivy (if I can catch a Ditto), so anyone asking for lv 100 adament mews...
  10. A

Offering: Zorua

Hi there, I really want a Zorua! Can you trade me one? x
  11. A

I'm really looking at training up Washibon, more than anything. He's (almost) level 47 at the moment, and I have three rare candies that I shall give him when he's level 51 so he evolves. His problem is that his defence is incredibly low.
  12. A

I'm about to fight the Elite Four. Any tips on where I can find a good place to train my Pokemon? I know there are those sports trainers in the city with the electric gym...are there any other rebattleable trainers?
  13. A

How to get the Liberty Ticket I've tried to find advice on how to download it, but I can't find it anywhere. Can someone give me a step by step guide on getting it? It's just that I don't know what I'm really clicking on, seeing as everything is in Japanese. Any help would be greatly...
  14. A

Which Pokemon do you think the least people know about?

I'd go with Spinda, because it is something completely useless and is rather hard to find. It's even stupider than Dunsparce.
  15. A

Re: Black and White Help thread Which menu is it?
Back
Top Bottom