Recent content by Asimple2010

1. A

Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

Re: Blazaking's Photoshop - Graphics Unequaled Thank you for the stuffs ^-^ Voted yes~
  2. A

Re: Blazaking's Photoshop - Graphics Unequaled Excuse me, I was wondering if you would be kind enough as to make a Signature/Avatar? As you can see, my attempt at a signature and an Avatar kinda fail. Signature If possible of Gardevoir,Kirlia, and Ralts making a somewhat Triangle...
  3. A

HGSS Help Thread (aka Simple Questions/Simple Answers)

Just a simple question. What is your opinion on a Gardevoir having "Destiny Bound"? Or Destiny Bound in general?
  4. A

New guy

Hello~ Welcome to the forum! I'll look forward to reading your Fics also. :D
  5. A

Re: Blazaking's Photoshop - Graphics Unequaled - REQUESTS TEMPORARILY CLOSED Oh Sorry. didn't even see that O.O;; Thank you :D
  6. A

Uh... Hi?

Hsi~ Welcome to the forum!
  7. A

Re: Blazaking's Photoshop - Graphics Unequaled Removed.
  8. A

Im New

Hai Stewie~ Welcome to the forums :D
  9. A

Im New

Hai Stewie~ Welcome to the forums :D
  10. A

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Re: What new "kinds" of Pokemon do you predict? I'm guessing more additions to the Eeveelutions? :D
  11. A

hello!

Hai~ ^-^ Welcome...late welcome? :D
  12. A

Any SoulSilvershippers?

If I may ask, What is shipping? O.o
  13. A

The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

Re: The "Is My Pokemon Hacked?" Thread Oh I forgot to include the level! O.O silly me. Level: I believe it's still Level 50 don't have my DS with me not home :/ [Still training him] Nature: Modest And by EV's you mean it's nature? O.o
  14. A

The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

Re: The "Is My Pokemon Hacked?" Thread Pokemon Species:Shiny Gardevoir Nickname: None Ribbons: None Ball: Master Ball Area encountered: Route 204 Level encountered: Lv. 5 OT: Venus Moves: Shadow Ball Calm Mind Thunderbolt Psychic Stats: Atk: 71 Defense: 84 Sp. Atk: 182 Sp. Def 129 Speed: 107...
  15. A

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Is there a way to find out if a Shiny is legit or non legit? I received a shiny and I want to know if it is legit or not. I haven't tried to battle with it online, but will it detect it as a fake if it is fake?
Back
Top Bottom