Recent content by atari6600

1. atari6600

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

I dunno much about the competitive aspect or the meta game as I play for fun. When it came down to Air Slash I just went with the first flying type move that popped into my head that seemed to make sense to me. As for Dragon Pulse, I never really questioned why. Though an Ampharos with Dual...
  2. atari6600

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

So I would need to trade over anyway. Well at least I don't have to worry and can take care of it. Thanks for the information.
  3. atari6600

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

Oh I have a HUGE list of moves that I feel certain Pokemon should learn. Here we go: Hitmonlee- Trop Kick: I figured at that, at the very least, this could make it into Hitmonlee's moveset in US-UM, after all, Hitmonlee IS the Kicking Pokemon. Of everything on this list, I feel this is one...
  4. atari6600

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Hello everybody. So I've been recently playing a classic Gold Version cartridge I bought back in 2013 on my Game Boy Pocket and I've been flipping between training a Poliwrath or using my Lapras for the Elite Four. I just caught a Poliwag, but at the time of capture all I had was Lure Balls...
  5. atari6600

GEN VII: LF: Lure Balls, FT: Timid Deino

So I have no clue if I PMed you or not. All I know is I used the start a conversation thing to accept your offer and send you the times I'll be available. So if you manage to get that please let me know. I have no clue about the ins and outs of this forum and how the different features work lol.
  6. atari6600

GEN VII: LF: Lure Balls, FT: Timid Deino

So I was wondering, does anyone not use their Apricorn Pokeballs? If you don't would you be interested in pawning off your Lure Balls to me? I have eight Deino all of the timid nature from some Pokemon breeding and would be happy to trade two or three of them to anyone who is ok with parting...
  7. atari6600

LF: Ultra Ball Crabrawler

I'm looking for Crabrawler in an Ultra Ball. I'm still early in the game and can only offer low level run of the mill throw away Pokemon in return. I know it's not much, but I would be extremely appreciative of anyone who can come to my rescue and help me out. Let me know if you can. Thank...
  8. atari6600

LF: Fire And Grass Safaris

Bumping to see if anyone online today has the Charmeleon or Quiladin Friend Safari.
  9. atari6600

If anyone you know is willing to trade Safaris let me know and I'll go grab my friend code out of my 3DS.
  10. atari6600

The main reason I was asking for Safaris is that I'm interested in having a Charizard in a Luxury Ball. It's a "collector's aesthetic" thing (as some people online have self-proclaimed or just put the phrase out there) and I think it'd be cool to be able to do that. I don't do much competitive...
  11. atari6600

The Official Future Speculation Thread

@Mitchman: True. I think it'd be easier to stick to highest evolved forums (obviously including Pokemon that don't evolve like Audino or Zangoose). I keep ending up with late posts somehow xD
  12. atari6600

The Official Future Speculation Thread

I'm going to throw out a speculation that a friend of mine pointed out: Who's to say that the next game will Pokemon Z Version just because the anime is currently titled Pokemon X, Y & Z? I was talking to my friend in late 2013/early 2014 about the sixth generation and he brought something...
  13. atari6600

Ideas for people to do that will make playing the games more fun.

Personally, I am not a fan of EV Training and I know a lot of people with disabilities that prevent from understanding and comprehending the concept and how it works. I know some people, including a non-disabled friend of mine, say that forcing EV trained CPUs on the player in Post Game feels...
  14. atari6600

I'm looking for two specific Friend Safaris. A Fire Safari with Charmeleon and a Grass Safari with Quiladin. I don't remember what the three Pokemon in my Safari are, but my Safari is Bug.
  15. atari6600

GEN VI: Looking For Vivillon In Net Balls With Specific Patterns

I'm in the eastern time zone too so that works. Plus I need time to catch a spare Scatterbug anyway lol. That or I'll get lazy and breed one. Either way, that time frame works for tomorrow night.
Back
Top Bottom