Recent content by Ataro

1. Ataro

Review SM028: The Fierce Pokébase Match! Aim for a Home Run to Turn the Tide!!

Would have been awesome if Jessie made Wobbuffet use Counter.
  2. Ataro

Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon *Closed*

Re: Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon Hey, I will be on for a couple more hours. Otherwise, I will be on in the next 24 hours as well. We can arrange another time if neither of that suits you. ^^;
  3. Ataro

Re: Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon I'm able to get on now if you can do it now. My IGN is Ataro and my timezone is GMT+8.
  4. Ataro

Re: Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon Hey, I'm looking for a HA Buneary. I can offer you either PP Up or PP Max. :) My FC is 2148-9374-7797.
  5. Ataro

Hi! I'm Mousse!!

Hello Mousse, welcome to BMG! :) Be sure to check out URPG if you're a huge fan of Pokémon. It's like a multifaceted game based on the Pokémon saga and is kind of similar to a simulator, except that you start from scratch on your adventure and you're able to partake in battles without the...
  6. Ataro

Hi! :)

Hello pokepika, welcome to BMG! :) Be sure to check out URPG if you're a huge fan of Pokémon. It's like a multifaceted game based on the Pokémon saga and is kind of similar to a simulator, except that you start from scratch on your adventure and you're able to partake in battles without the...
  7. Ataro

A Mystical Flareon Appeared!

Hello Mystical Flareon, welcome to BMG! :) Be sure to check out URPG if you're a huge fan of Pokémon. It's like a multifaceted game based on the Pokémon saga and is kind of similar to a simulator, except that you start from scratch on your adventure and you're able to partake in battles...
  8. Ataro

Hi! My name is...

Hello Slim Shady, welcome to BMG! :) Be sure to check out URPG if you're a huge fan of Pokémon. It's like a multifaceted game based on the Pokémon saga and is kind of similar to a simulator, except that you start from scratch on your adventure and you're able to partake in battles without the...
  9. Ataro

Just a Hello From Me!

Hello CroakPad! Welcome to BMG. Be sure to check out URPG if you're a huge fan of Pokémon. It's like a multifaceted game based on the Pokémon saga and is kind of similar to a simulator, except that you start from scratch on your adventure and you're able to partake in battles without the...
  10. Ataro

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING Hello, I need more friends and will add just about any. If you add me, do drop me a PM so that I can add you back. Would be awesome if someone could tell me my Friend Safari type and Pokemon too. FC...
  11. Ataro

4-5 IV / HA Breeding Leftovers (Dratini, Smeargle, and Kangaskhan)

Sure! I can only do a trade on Friday though since I won't have access to my DS till then. Is that alright? I don't mind trading my Dratini for your Onix. Could you let me know the details such as IVs, gender, and nature of your Onix? I can only do a trade on Friday as well since I won't have...
  12. Ataro

Sure, add me when you are ready. What is your FC?
  13. Ataro

courtesy of Metabee for thread format My Friend Code is 2148-9374-7797 and my IGN is Ataro. If we agree upon a trade, please let me know your Friend Code and I'll add you as soon as possible. Dratini All have the Adamant nature. All are Level 1, unless otherwise stated. 1. 31/31/31/31/31/x...
  14. Ataro

Porygons!

I would like a random Porygon please. Just contact me through VM whenever you're free. :)
  15. Ataro

WANT: Power Bracer, Power Anklet, Smeargle

Re: WANT: PokéRus, Power Bracer, Power Anklet, Smeargle Sure. I'll VM you.
Back
Top Bottom