A
Local time
7:14 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 'Cause the rythym is good for it, and it's decent enough, and I think it might be a good place to refine your skills. Want to hear one of my poems?
    It's good. I spent a whole year in honors English, and we criticized poetry their everyday. It's got this kinda sad feel, but also hopeful, know? The last line is great, with the whole "perfectly unperfect" thing. Ever been to a poetry reading?
    Nope.

And it's an honest opinion. Because I do poetry, too. I entered two poetry competitions at school. I won one (the same one I came second in last year) and I'm still waiting for the results of the other. I had to write two poems- one about 'Games' and the other about 'Autumn'.
    From my experience, there are only two ways of dealing with scary teachers-
    1) Shout right back in their faces until they accept that you have a mind of your own, or
    2) Just shut up and obey them, even if you don't like it.

Neither way goes particularly well. But option 2 tends to work better.
    Y'know, you can make that stuff on your own. And the best part is that any weapon you make yourself is totally legal so long as it's not a firearm or grenade or something. So you could totally make a crossbow or flamethrower or chlorine bombs, and carry them around outside and not get arrested. Flamethrowers are legal everywhere, though, 'cause they're the best way to combat killer bees. Oh, also, you don't need store bought pepperspray. Lemon juice and vinegar will work just as well. You're seriously asking for those, though? Ooh! You should ask for a router!
    I'm thinking either a copy of Mad World or Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne from my mother, and a copy of Phantom Brave from my grandparents. I'm already friends with a ninja, a gang leader, a Yu-Gi-Oh playing sociopath, a boxing champion, and a chick who may or may not be mute, so I don't need any pepper spray. Why the self defense stuff? Got a stalker?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom