• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by Athena Blade

1. A

Lunar School

Moonlight smiles and hugs him gently. "Well, I'm glad. You're way better than my dad..."
  2. A

Lunar School

OOC: *Glomps* HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! Moonlight blushes and stammers out, "N-not r-really... Um, that is...why?"
  3. A

Lunar School

"Oh, that's nice." she says, smiling softly.
  4. A

Becoming a Pokemon: Star's Return

"I've noticed that too. And I've also noticed that a lot of guys can't take hints at all... Maybe Moon should get a log to beat some since into them..." Buttercup grumbles.
  5. A

Lunar School

Moonlight follows Drew and asks, "So, what're your parents doing for Christmas? I-if it's okay to ask!"
  6. A

Light and Dark: Mastery of the Eight Elements (RP)

OOC: What the hell?? Anyway.... IC: Vevala was watching the show with an annoyed look. "What the hell are you guys doing?"
  7. A

Light and Dark: Mastery of the Eight Elements (Sign ups)

Hey! I made it better! Is it good?
  8. A

Becoming a Pokemon: Star's Return

"Not sure, I'm just bored." Buttercup yawns.
  9. A

Lunar School

Moonlight sighs and rubs her forhead. "Lets wait and see..."
  10. A

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Kinda... Me and Godzillawolf-kun

OOC: Sorry for the confusion... Candy was trying to swim back. "Holy mother of cheese!"
  11. A

Lunar School

Moonlight shudders and mutters, "That's going to help with scaring me from having kids..."
  12. A

Candy wakes up but gets hit in the face with the attack. "Kya!" she yells as she gets sent flying into the ocean.
  13. A

Lunar School

"Well, she's pregnant so I'm going to have to either help her with the babies or take her to the hospital."
  14. A

So...bored! Wanna PRP with me?

Okay...would you like to make the first post in the PRP section or should I make it?
  15. A

Candy starts snoring softly.