Recent content by AtoMan

1. AtoMan

Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

It's possible that the Latin American dub audio was resynced to the US DVDRip which would be the most popular copy available on the 'net. Especially with you mentioning the copy being "non-official". For most people finding a different copy would be hard (I think i had to rely on some shady...
  2. AtoMan

Review M17: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction

Pretty sure Digimon is butchered even more.
  3. AtoMan

Review M17: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction

Actually it was something i heard from someone else, and it seems the person just assumed the short was there like the two previous ones... Sorry for confusion, anyway.
  4. AtoMan

XY024 airing postponed until further notice: XY025 to air on April 24 in its place

Re: XY024 airing postponed until further notice: XY025 to air on April 24 in its plac At least this time it doesn't seem like the most important episode yet, the one the whole show was leading to for half a year. Still, too much similarities to the last time, and it's even pretty much the same...
  5. AtoMan

Review S16 EP35: Searching for a Wish!

An odd error in Polish airing.
  6. AtoMan

Why Does The UK Use Different Text?

Oh. The version i found was probaby edited, it also included UK ending as well. Interesting.
  7. AtoMan

I checked US version of the movie and... it's the same (of course except UK version being sped up) - no Pokemon noises since first verse. There's another difference, though, the movie's "opening credits" appearing earlier and Genesect movie logo being moved to an earlier point. Probably to...
  8. AtoMan

English version isn't the only country that gets two separate video edits. I know that German dub was doing their video editing domestically - with different titlescreen font and TBC translated by cropping out original video - until the end of season 13, but at least since season 11 there was a...
  9. AtoMan

Indeed. I'm pretty sure most non-US people associate "penny" with British currency, not American.
  10. AtoMan

Although it should be noted several episodes aired overseas in less cut form than domestically.
  11. AtoMan

Not really. Franchise popularity, as well as anime viewership skyrockets once new generation starts. Right now the anime is in the "boring filler before new gen" phase, so lower viewership is pretty normal.
  12. AtoMan

Official Pokémon Black & White Title Announcement Thread #2

It's not a "retcon", really. The season name change was planned since the beginning.
  13. AtoMan

Lucario and the Mystery of Mew to be re-released: Movie 8 returns to DVD Sept. 24, 20

Re: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew to be re-released: Movie 8 returns to DVD Sept. 24 They can. Viz probably is too lazy to author the DVD once more, when they have an usable master. They just don't really care, probably. And letterboxing isn't what your pic shows ;)
  14. AtoMan

"Her"? Did i miss something?
  15. AtoMan

Gen VI and the dub

Dub won't skip Episode of N, don't count on that. Exactly this. Not only DuArt has the episodes available before the Japanese airing, SDI Media Poland arranges worldwide audio mixing for all languages for roughly the same time, and the episodes are being translated as soon as english script is...
Back
Top Bottom