$aturn¥oshi
Local time
11:47 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's pretty strange especially how successful it is over here in Europe and it must be decently popular in the USA for them to want to create The Cleveland Show (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cleveland_Show). That might be pretty good depends on what they do with it.
    Actually I didn't even know Family Guy was canceled! But yeah if they were both canceled previously it would make sense if they tried to avoid it happening again :p
    That's very true and it was often way over the top, but it did gain a cult following very quickly.So naturally they would treat it a bit differently and may even be prepared for future scandal. I agree that they will probably never give South Park up, but I do understand why that's the case. It's world famous and has a massive following, as well as often making headlines (positive or negative). At least Family Guy and Futurama will not be cancelled in the foreseeable future :D
    Lucky you that you can get it fixed so quickly. Mine's been at the repair guy for the last 3 months! But we're getting it done free so I guess I shouldn't complain....
    That could be a realistic possibility, especially on the content issues. :D
    As Futurama is being "re-launched" they might want to free up their schedule and thus they decided to cancel the show that was controversial in content, was expensive to produce and supposedly not getting high enough ratings. It's a real shame :/
    That's pretty poor reasoning in my opinion and I also think it would have fitted well into Adult Swim.
    They're still broadcasting the old episodes here in Europe. Pity they canceled the show after the third season :(
    Lol, you're different to me. I had planned that when I got the game, I'll unlock as many people as I can before I even look at the Subspace Emissary.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom