$aturn¥oshi
Local time
12:27 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah my brother said everything from that trailer was actually levels from the first game, and he'd know as that was his first game and he completed it dozens of times. I don't hope it's gonna be a remake though. Seems unlikely anyway with the gba version being released for the ambassador programme.
    Oh, they released some gameplay footage of the new Zelda game by the way. If you don't mind a bit of spoilers. It's the same dungeon as seen in the trailer.
    That's quite the list. I might buy the new yoshi's island but the 3D models in the trailer looked kinda awkward to me. Maybe they look better in 3D. Did you look into Kid Icarus Uprising? That's my favourite game on the 3DS so far :3
    Oh, haha. Here's the trailer. It's a sequel to a link to the past and set in the same world. Do you have a 3DS? If you do you can download the trailer from the eshop and see it in 3D.
    I've heard speculation that he was in a romantic relationship with the individual, but then their parents found out.

I'd like to believe that, because my teacher was a generally good person, so wanton pedophilia seems out of character.
    Had to keep it legal, yo.

Speaking of illegal, my math teacher from last year apparently plead guilty for the sexual assault of a minor. :/
    What is the other one?

I'm presenting my portfolio for my school thing today. It is the day that I may become A REAL MAN an upper-house student.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom