• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Aulos's latest activity

• Aulos
    Aulos replied to the thread American Politics Thread.
    Why do they keep on saying "no president before has been subject to this" as if that is reason at all to condemn it?
  • Aulos
    Aulos replied to the thread The Guilty Pleasure Thread.
    Any 80s song I actually like (aside from those that are not following the trends of the time like the band Bridges) is a guilty pleasure...
  • Aulos
    I've been in Boulder, Colorado and the mountains for the last week plus and let me just say that is incredible here! Some days have been...
  • Aulos
    It's hard to find any kind of music that gets on my nerves as much as country music. As I said, it is the bane of me. Plenty of other...
  • Aulos
    You are so lucky! You have no idea. Can't even go to a restaurant without hearing that nonsense where I live. I only hope that it is not...
  • Aulos
    I'm no strategist, but I think Democrat politicians running for election this year need to showcase the fact that the Republicans have...
  • Aulos
    Hey now. I've recently gotten back into listening some of the pop and rock from the early 2000s that I loved in my early teens -...
  • Aulos
    Hey, we're exactly half a year away from Christmas Eve, which made me think of giving one, or two unpopular opinions. Yes, I can tie...
  • Aulos
    It would be unwise to underestimate conservative Christians in the US. They have been gradually been pushing the US further and further...
  • Aulos
    She was mocked for saying that? sigh Have people read history? A Christian theocracy can be every bit as vile as an Islamic theocracy...
  • Aulos
    Romanticism in Classical music (aside from some very late era music). I would say it's the only style of classical music I am not as big...
  • Aulos
    Sunny, blazing hot and humid. Ugh.
  • Aulos
    On the radio there used to be (probably still are, but I don't listen anymore like I used to) commercials for our local airport parking...
  • Aulos
    I got to go see a live performance of early music. My first time getting to do so, in fact. :O It was my first time actually hearing a...
  • Aulos
    Oh, gosh... Kingdom Hearts games (especially pre-KH3. Yoko Shimomura's style and frequent use of the oboe I adore) Zelda games Golden...