• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Aulos
Local time
4:16 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It wasn't on purpose and yeah... no one has even messages here since November until today
    Aulos
    Aulos
    What a magic month! Coincidentally my ex hasn't messaged (or talked to me at all) me since then either. Oh well.
    No no I've been on here ever since just... no offense FORGOT about U, just Internet Incopitent on getting an Avatar
    Aulos
    Aulos
    Oh, that's fine. I'm used to being forgotten about. lol
    He sure knows how to write for the Clarinet too. I've played his 1st Concerto (F minor) - and that was my first attempt at a concerto. It was, indeed, a great piece to start - easy enough, yet an effective use for the clarinet.

If you don't mind, can I add you on my friends list?
    Yeah, Mozart's concerto is essentially a music from God. What I find really beautiful is that while there is some room for interpretation, yet there is not one passage redundant. It's very demanding, and also very difficult to play it right, though - esp the 2nd and 3rd Movts. I only managed to do a playthrough of the 1st.
    What about CM von Weber? If I remember correctly, I think he wrote a Bassoon concerto too. Have you played it?
    I've been playing the clarinet for nearly 15 years now. I used to take Music as my Australian Year 12 subject in Adelaide, and practiced and played the Mozart concerto for my final exam. Now, however, I don't really have the time though. Have you ever played the Mozart Concerto for Basoon/Orch?
    My main instrument is the clarinet, although I have played the bass clarinet and tenor saxophone. I'm hoping to learn more on the latter in the future.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom