Recent content by Aulos

1. Aulos

What's your dream home?

Could be a variety of styles, from French chateau, to English cottage, or New England Colonial/Cape Cod. Not too big, though, as I like smaller spaces. It'd be in a suburb. Not in the city, but not in the country. This is where I have lived most of my life so far and I don't really want to...
  2. Aulos

Entertainment associated with with opposite gender you enjoy?

I've always enjoyed some Shonen anime/manga. Perceptions have changed but video games and Pokemon have always been seen as at least somewhat masculine. but hey, we girls have always played video games and Pokemon!
  3. Aulos

What do your hands currently smell like?

Oreos. I know I shouldn't have, but I got some at the store. Shame on me. lol
  4. Aulos

Final Fantasy discussion thread (all games)

Okami is great (aside from those darn blockguy puzzles. OMG. Don't remind me anymore than I already have been! lol) and funnily enough I played it for the first time in 2018 when it released on the Switch. It's obviously dated, but the artstyle distracts enough to help mitigate that, I think...
  5. Aulos

Recent Gaming Purchases

I really shouldn't have... I'm moving, my priorities should be elsewhere. But my Switch has had Joycon drift really bad for a while and I have always wanted pink Joycons. I wish they were more hot pink or magenta, but I love them!
  6. Aulos

I stopped my subscription to FFXIV as I move. I don't know when I'll be able to get it back. Looks like I'll most definitely miss out on the new Expansion Pack for quite some time! I did get FFXII on the Steam sale. It's weird playing a PS2 game for the first time in 2024. lol. I have very...
  7. Aulos

What are your goals for today?

Clean, pack, do lots of laundry. I have a headache, I need that to go away.
  8. Aulos

regional forms: who did them best?

My top favorite Pokemon now is Galarian Rapidash so that makes me a bit biased toward Galar. Alola did some really neat things, aside from limiting itself to Gen I that I think put it in the running. Alolan Vulpix/Ninetales are a top favorite for me. I also really like Alolan Marowak. However, a...
  9. Aulos

Worst Legendary Pokemon?

Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, and Enamorus and the vast majority of the Ultra Beasts are atrocious in my eyes. I'm sorry for the inflammatory description, they're just that unappealing to me.
  10. Aulos

Favorite Legendary Pokémon

My favorites are Zacian, Zamazenta, Spectrier, and Xerneas.
  11. Aulos

I do not own a PS5, so I am not able to play Rebirth.:cry: I am moving so I am not even able to begin to think of getting a PS5. I hope that the game comes to PC relatively soon because I do have a PC that can run it thankfully! In the meantime, I'm sad and trying to avoid any content related...
  12. Aulos

Legends Z-A Pokemon Legends Z-A General Speculation & Discussion

You're right that the trailer gave off very modern vibes. That's a bit bizarre to me. Are they completely deviating from the style of Legends Arceus? Can't understand why they'd call it a Legends game and not something else if it's set in the present time with completely different gameplay...
  13. Aulos

Legends Z-A Pokemon Legends Z-A General Speculation & Discussion

squeals Such an amazing announcement today! :bulbaLove: I wasn't optimistic that Legends would become a series because I kinda thought it was a one time thing with the Arceus plotline and tying into the region from the generation where Arceus was introduced. But hey, I HOPED. And what was one...
  14. Aulos

Pokémon Plushies General Thread

I have a few Pokemon plushes. Here are two: I also have Glaceon and Sylveon plushes somewhere.
  15. Aulos

Do you prefer PC gaming or console gaming?

Just ask me pre-2020ish and I'd have a completely different answer. But right now I am definitely preferring PC gaming. Sitting at my desk on my PC is the most comfortable situation for me, in which case once I got a gaming PC a year or so ago I have been gaming on my PC more than console. I...
Back
Top Bottom