Recent content by Aur

1. A

Chain Fishing=Shiny Pokemon

Wow, I didn't think this would actually work! Got this guy at a chain of 35.
  2. A

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead Trainer name: Aurelia Version: Pokemon Y FC: 3351-4643-8877
  3. A

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: Gen VI Pokemon Speculation Thread 1.)Being able to customize the main character. 2.)Like everyone else, a fire starter that does not evolve into fire/fighting. 3.)A Flying eeveeloution 4.)Maybe some evo's for Unova pokemon?
  4. A

Who is the hottest gym leader?

100% without a doubt Clay.
  5. A

Mistaken Evolutions

For some reason, I thought Miltank wuld eveolve into Chansey when I was younger.
  6. A

What do you think is the most disappointing attack animation?

Water Spout. I don't know, I thought it would be more then shooting water up and then it falling down? Its a fine animation, I guess I was just expecting something... more from it.
  7. A

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

If pokemon were real, I'd probably travel the world on my Staraptor, with some of my other favorite pokemon like Zangoose, Raichu, Vaporeon, Archeops, and Sceptile. I'd probably try battling but loose most of the time. PETA would probably just be team plasma or something... I honestly...
  8. A

What was your first eeveelution?

Mine was Flareon in pokemon Peral. I don;t think I had a reason for picking Flareon except that I had a firestone.
  9. A

Obsolete: Favorite TV Show....

Re: What Is Your Favorite TV show? Arrested Development, its hilarious, and has a pretty interesting plot.
  10. A

What time did you go to bed last night and wake up this morning?

Re: How did you wake up this morning? I had fallen asleep wiht my phone in my hand, and it fell to the floor. It scared the living hell out of me, and apparently I was putting all my weight on my elbow, because it hurts like hell now D:
  11. A

What do you want in Gen 6?

This. I don't need anything else in Gen VI as long as we get a chair pokemon. Also, I hope it will evolve into a table! That would kick ass.
  12. A

Most Frustrating Loss

When I first played BW, my team was Oshawott, Sandile, and Swadloon. It took me ages to beat Elesa's Emolga. N's Zekrom was a challenge for me also.
  13. A

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

I really liked the name I gave my Staraptor, Gyrfalcon. It's not a very clever one, I just liked it a lot.
  14. A

What was your first eeveelution?

Mine was Flareon, on Pokemon Peral.
  15. A

Your favorite Grass type

Mine is probably Shaymin, just because I love hedgehogs and shaymin is frickin adorable. I also really like Leafeon and Breloom, theyre close behind Shaymin.
Back
Top Bottom