• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Aura7541

1. Aura7541

News Iris listed on NHK's best character list (based on characters VA)

And don't forget Futaba from Persona 5.
  2. Aura7541

Review SM007: The Vagabond in the Market, Nyabby!

A pretty well-constructed episode. Ash deciding not to catch Litten was a pretty nice twist and it was perfectly reasonable, as well. The episode did a good job breaking down Litten's character and background concisely. I also liked how Ash has retained the self-sacrifice aspect of his character...
  3. Aura7541

Review SM006: The Shocking and Prickly Togedemaru!

First, Bewear was Jesus Christ. This episode, Bewear was a leaf shinobi. What's next?
  4. Aura7541

Review SM005: Ashimari, Give it Your bALLoon!

Holy crap, I died at Bewear doing its best Jesus Christ impression. If there is one aspect of SM does better than XY, it's definitely the humor.
  5. Aura7541

Famous Japanese voice actors on Pokemon (Not Opinion Based)

Megumi Toyoguchi voiced Dawn/Hikari. Some of her most notable roles were Yukari in Persona 3, Revy in Black Lagoon, and Winry in Fullmetal Alchemist. Yuuki Aoi voiced Iris. For her age, she already has a rather extensive resume. For a few examples, she voiced Yuuki from SAO, Komachi from...
  6. Aura7541

Preview Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon

That's a rather significant shift in artstyle, but I can get used to it. What's more important to me is how Ash's character and development is handled and the interactions with his companions. Changing up the formula with Ash going to school is a big risk. It gives the anime a breath of fresh...
  7. Aura7541

Review Every Series

1/1. Sinnoh/Kalos Both arcs were very strong, albeit for different reasons. In Sinnoh, Ash was very inventive in his battle tactics and I liked how he and Dawn bounced ideas off each other. The ideological battle between him and Paul is arguably the best rival matchup in the series. In Kalos...
  8. Aura7541

Possible reasons for the Kalos League finale

And I actually agree with this. I was just trying to play Devil's Advocate and well... it's pretty damn hard >< It would've been cool if Ash invoked memories of his previous companions and Pokemon, and that gave him the extra push to win.
  9. Aura7541

While the animosity towards you is unwarranted, your recent behavior does not coincide with the opening sentence. You made sweeping generalizations such as "Everyone just wants to bash Alain" or "There is nothing but biased hatred" when these are obviously not true while claiming to have "shown...
  10. Aura7541

Review XY131: Kalos League Victory! Satoshi's Ultimate Match!!

While some people's reactions were over the top, you're not making any better contributions with that generalizing opening sentence. A lot of people were disappointed with the outcome, albeit for different reasons. Yes, some have a bad case of excessive entitlement, but others have provided...
  11. Aura7541

As someone pointed out in the review thread, Manon was probably the driving factor behind Alain's victory. His motivation to protect someone he deeply cares, even if going about it the wrong way, might have put him on top. In contrast, we do not see a similar motivation from Ash. It actually...
  12. Aura7541

Review XY131: Kalos League Victory! Satoshi's Ultimate Match!!

Yeah, I was hoping Ash would do that like in Sinnoh. However, it does make this run more impressive since Ash managed to reach the finals and almost win the whole thing with just his Kalos team.
  13. Aura7541

Most annoying gag

1. Iris's "You're such a kid" catchphrase - Extremely annoying and also hypocritical. 2. Bianca running into Ash - A lame attempt at copying Barry and I didn't find the gag to be that funny. 3. Brock's flirting - It was funny at first, but it got old by Hoenn. 4. Cameron slapping his forehead...
  14. Aura7541

Worst Way Ash Has Lost The Pokemon League?

Kanto - It was unfortunate that Ash lost because he was busy fighting Team Rocket off prior to his match with Ritchie. However, for his first crack at a Pokemon league, Top 16 is nothing to sniff at. Johto - Not really much to complain here. It was a very close match between his Charizard and...
  15. Aura7541

Preview XY080: Tairenar and Yancham!! A Captivating Fiery Performance!!

Surprised to see Miette returning considering that her seiyuu retired quite early. Did the staff manage to find a replacement or did Saori came out of retirement?
Back
Top Bottom