A
Local time
1:32 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeh I can trade you the Froslass but the Salamence isn't available i'm afraid. I need to get Rev to take it down.
    Level 1, yeh thanks for those. I'm trying to get all of them, so if there's anything else in the shop that you want let me know.
    It's not your fault my ds kept freezing. I should really have finished training it before putting it up in the shop.
    Not yet, i'm having a shocker. It froze again. I'm back up to 220 though so i'll be done in about 10 minutes.
    Sorry, my game froze so I had to start the speed EV'ing again. I'll be good to go in 15 minutes.
    Great stuff, the reason I can't trade yet is because Flygon is one of the ones that I haven't finished EV training. I'm almost done though so it shouldn't be too much longer.
    Things needed for Soft-resetting
    1. Caffeine
    2. Music (like an mp3)
    3. Some patience.

The music keeps your mind off the disappointment of no shiny for 3 straight hours
    I soft reseted.....erm.....for 2 weeks? To get him. Then I cloned the hell out of him with battle tower glitch in emerald. No Action replay, so the clones are all legit too
    I have a double flawless charmander. What events do you have? (Oh and don't worry, I'm not picky. I might take the offer you least expect)
    If you have life orb. I'll trade the rayquaza for it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom