Recent content by Aurorus

1. Aurorus

Ugliest pokemon gen9

Shroodle. I hate that thing... why does a mouse evolve into a lemur?
  2. Aurorus

Bulbawiki site issues thread

I am as well. It's not allowing me to login either.
  3. Aurorus

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

So when is the edit embargo gonna lift?
  4. Aurorus

Glaceon and Leafeon have not been added to pages of Pokemon that evolve via evolutionary stone. Branched evolutions - Glaceon and Leafeon should be indicated to evolve via Ice Stone/Leaf Stone just as Espeon and Umbreon have two different methods listed. Eevee should be in the Evolves by Ice...
  5. Aurorus

On the Circhester page, Hop's Cinderace (when Sobble is chosen) is listed as Water-type.
  6. Aurorus

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

As seen on this page, I'm curious as to why the sprites for Gen 8 Pokemon seem to be larger than others when they seem to be the same size in terms of the actual sprite itself. It's really jarring. They are also centered where the others aren't. Is there a way to fix this? Something I could do?
  7. Aurorus

According to this tweet: The screenshot is fake and was originally posted by a tumblr user named Pokemas-says, who is known for making edits to Pokemon Masters screenshots.
  8. Aurorus

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

I think that the rest of Sun & Moon's episodes should count, but not the new series. I mean technically Ash has been a champion since the Orange League arc, but those weren't counted. After the new series starts I think Ash might be "reset" again, in which case we shouldn't count those episodes.
  9. Aurorus

Bulbapedia Dubwool possibly based on the Moffat Ram

I actually think that Dubwool is based on the Jacob sheep. It is a British breed of domesticated sheep, has black and white spotting, and four horns.
  10. Aurorus

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

But you have to admit that Cursola should have been Ghost/Rock.
  11. Aurorus

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

Snowman/yeti? The "Zen Mode" of the Galarian Darmanitan look very snowman like, as well.
  12. Aurorus

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens I - VIII)

is literally my favorite form name.
  13. Aurorus

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens I - VIII)

Serebii has a forms page and if you go to the Alcremie sections, it tells you how to get them.
  14. Aurorus

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

Is Claw of Death the really the name of Eternatus's form?
Back
Top Bottom