AussieEevee
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Saw your posts in TSR about Let's GO recently. Gotta say, I haven't played the games yet, but I completely agree. These next couple of games really gotta blow me out of the water, or I might not be buying games in the franchise much longer.
    I've heard you like ME:Andromeda. So do I, even through I played it only once, that's because of... umm, real life and stuff, like my sister allowed me to use her 64 bit computer but now she lives somewhere else and all I have is this old 32 bit trash. Anyways.

My faved characters would have to be Peebee and Reyes Vidaal, through I liked most of them. What about you?
    LazySpy
    LazySpy
    And from the originall trilogy? I'd say Garrus, Mordin, Joker... alright, the Mass Effect trilogy just has too many likeable characters.
    AussieEevee
    AussieEevee
    The thing about all mass effect games... 1, 2, 3 and A is that I don't really find any characters to be bland or boring. I like virtually all of them.

Favourites, I suppose, could be Joker, Ashley, Liara, Peebee, and a few more.
    LazySpy
    LazySpy
    Truer words are hardly ever spoken.
    Each of them has a trait that makes them likable, to me, at least.
    Through I'll admitt, I played them in a quite odd order (ME3-ME2-ME Andromeda, and ME 1 was the last I played.)
    , so when I played ME3 for the first time, I had no idea who most of the characters are.
    But after playing the whole series, they have a much bigger impact on me now, admittebly.
    Just letting you know, that you should update your signature.

You're clearly not working on FBM II anymore... :p
    Nice new avatar. Changed today as well?
    (From my timezone's perspective, currently 9:09 PM on the 30th)
    AussieEevee
    AussieEevee
    I just like that part of the opening for SM :p
    I know been a long time - finally tried some TimTams, they where so good, can't wait for more
    (ya might not recognize my name - maybe HeroicEevee might help)
    Firox Zouru
    Firox Zouru
    just being a feline for a while, it's me
    AussieEevee
    AussieEevee
    I gotta admit, I was just wondering how you were yesterday but I couldn't remember what your username was.

How have you been?
    Firox Zouru
    Firox Zouru
    having a good time, working 4 days a week, increasing my Eevee collection
    TimTams too good, have to wait until Thursday to get more
    Not that you'd notice something like this, but since your username is "AussieEevee", the url has three Es in a row. :D
    AussieEevee
    AussieEevee
    I know. It's why i capitalize the E in Eevee when i type my username.
    The Light
    The Light
    Oh. Well, it amuses me for some reason.
    I love your current signature.
    I'm not sure how long you've had it, because I'm usually unable to see signatures, but I find it rather amusing.
    On a related note, I'll be at the 50th Anniversary Star Trek convention in Chicago in two weeks. I'm really looking forward to it.
    AussieEevee
    AussieEevee
    I've had it about... probably a week at the most. I'm rotating though Star Trek quotes right now, and this one cracks me up. Picard and Janeway never hit him... while Sisko just slogs him one :p
    Magnificent Entertainer
    Magnificent Entertainer
    And Q only bothers Sisko once, whereas he bothers Picard and Jameway multiple times. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…