• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Local time
1:26 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Liking that Ixa sig (y)
    • Love
    Reactions: Snowy
    Pyrax
    Pyrax
    Eh not really a fan of Urobuchi's works tbh, but I'll check out Ex-Aid. How's Build and Zero-One?
    Snowy
    Snowy
    Zero-One was admittedly a little slow in some places but I loved it, and build was pretty good... though I admit the story got pretty convoluted.
    Reactions: Pyrax
    Snowy
    Snowy
    Actually, I think that's the one downside of my favourite seasons. they all start out strong, get slow in the middle and the end strong.

I'm avoiding saying too much more than that for spoiler reasons but if you want more opinions, just ask.
    Reactions: Pyrax
    When would you think would be a good time to enable signups for my Persona 3 Mafia
    Snowy
    Snowy
    I don't see a Persona 3 Mafia game in the queue. It needs to be added to the queue first.
    I'm going to say that my first time hosting a game has been cancelled for now cause RMCH has decided to confusingly pull out of the co-hosting position leaving the game up in the air I'll leave the decision on what to do with it up to you
    Apologies if this is a weird and/or confusing question but...

I could have sworn a bit back that there was some discussion in the War Room forum regarding a possibly planned feature in which mods could hide/show posts in threads or something along those lines. Unfortunately, I cannot remember where the discussion is, or even if it happened at all. I was just wondering if this is actually a feature that is possibly in development because I wanted to propose something for the Fizzy Bubbles RP and said feature is a part of it. Thanks.
    Sorry to bother you, but are large nested spoilers (with actual text in them that forms a sentence/paragraph once all opened) allowed in the random messages thread? Thanks.
    Snowy
    Snowy
    They are not. They may be considered a spoiler pyramid, which is considered an unreadable post.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom