Recent content by Austichar

1. A

The Dawn Club

What in the world is that big blotch of skin in the bottom right corner?
  2. A

Major Super Smash Bros. Pokemon News!

Aww, they have set pokemon. Know what would've been awesome? If you could hook up Diamond or PEarl to it and have 3 of the pokemon in your party be the 3 you get to play as. XD That'd be so fun.
  3. A

What video games do you plan on owning by the end of 2007...

lol, I don't know all of the games that're out, but I intend to own Halo 3, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Super Mario Galaxies.
  4. A

What do anime fans do that annoy you?

Well I agree with most of the list, but there's one thing that REALLY ticks me off and that's when these fangirls start making Yaoi parings on the main male cast even though the show obviously shows that they don't have romantic feelings for eachother. Plus they HAVE to tell the world about why...
  5. A

Top 6 favorite Pokemon

1. Tyranitar 2. Metagross 3. Gallade 4. Gliscor 5. Scizor 6. Spiritomb
  6. A

This or that?

Thanks for that. Anyway, I've decided to stick with Spiritomb and I have a basic idea of the moveset to use on it.
  7. A

The neverending story redux

The Gang looked down the hole as Brock yellout out...
  8. A

What is the Worst Injury You've Ever Had?

Does being dropped on my head by a babysitter at the age of 5 months count?
  9. A

The Dawn Club

Hmm, what's weird is most of the shots of her sitting down, it goes far up her leg, but in that picture her panties (or extension of her shirt) goes down more. So maybe she just decided to wear something different for this episode? =P
  10. A

The Dawn Club

Doesn't look like a shadow to me. XD Btw, what episode was the screenshot taken (or edited) from?
  11. A

This or that?

I'm having trouble deciding whether to put a Rampardos into my team or a Spiritomb, but I dunno which would be better. So could someone please tell me which would be best and/or what a good movepool foir it would be. Thanks in advanced.
  12. A

Pro wrestler Chris Benoit and family found dead

Apparently some guy made an edit on Wikipedia in the Chris Benoit page stating his wife got killed...but the edit was made 14 hours before the police's prediction of when Benoit killed his wife. And the IP address was tracked to Stanford, Conneticut and WWE Headquarters is in Stanford. I...
  13. A

Pro wrestler Chris Benoit and family found dead

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/benoitdead I'm actually saddened for this news. Benoit was a great wrestler. Atleast he lived a good life.
  14. A

Ticklish Pokemon

Chikorita, Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu...basically a lot of the pre evos and basic forms.
  15. A

New pokemon

True, I can't believe there were so few Fires. And I actually had an idea on the Houndoom evo last week. It was that it could be similar to the Mythical Beast, Cerebrus. Rofl, I love that description. It made me laugh.
Back
Top Bottom