Auxilium
Local time
2:44 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not bad. How're you?

Ah, that does indeed suck. Hopefully you'll find it soon :<
    Hey I just wanted to know if you were interested in trading one of your Shiny Adamant Axew's for my UT Shiny Swadloon. It's male with Rash nature and Leaf Guard ability at level 24. I caught that and a female level 36 UT Shiny Mienfoo with Hardy nature and Inner Focus ability within an hour of each other. I got really lucky haha I was just trying to EV train a different pokemon and ran into both of those
    Hey man, sorry for the MAJOR delay. Do you still want the shiny Zubat for the shiny Bisharp? If so PM or VM me anytime today. My new FC is 0261-0550-5700.
    Hey, we still have a trade pending? Drilbur for your Slowpoke (I think)? Don't want to lose track of it.

Also, I saw you were working with Blitzle about a Staryu, but I just RNG bred a Timid one for someone else last night, if you'd be interested in that.
    The DW doesn't work properly on mine. It's rather annoying actually. The site loads, and then, when I see my Blitzle outside its house, the loading circle just keeps loading and never stops. I can't click anything, either >.< So I got nothing from the DW again today. -_-
    Received a Blitzle? o_O You can catch them in-game... I did figure it out though, but because I'd already put a pokemon into the Dream World for ~5mins it said it had run out of energy and I had to wait another day -_- so I haven't actually used it yet.

Torchic's meh now that Blaziken has been banned to Ubers. But Chlorophlly Bulbasaur I do want O_O what nature is it?

I'll take any female Taillow. I can do the IVs when I eventually come around to breeding them. (I'm Masuda'ing for a shiny Blitzle at the moment) D:
    y'know, if I can figure out how to RNG for IVs (once Smogon goes back up and I can grad a working copy of the RNG Reporter hehe), I'll probably have more nice things to share with you that you'd be interested in :)
    I'll be able to get into Dream World again in 25minutes. I hate the 24 hour wait though.
    I'm going to EV train a Shiny Flawless Feraligatr then breed him, he has 2 egg moves, Aqua Jet and Dragon Dance.

But I have an extra Gligar.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom