Recent content by Auxilium

1. Auxilium

FT: IV Bred Pokemon/Shiny Pokemon (Updated:Added Shiny Pyroar with 2 Max IV's)

Sorry I haven't been around people, I've been pretty busy at home. I'll try to get on tomorrow since it's the weekend.
  2. Auxilium

Re: FT: IV Bred Pokemon/Shiny Pokemon (Updated: Added Ralts/Egg Move Skarmory) Sounds fine to me. I'll be on later tonight so we can trade.
  3. Auxilium

Many IV-bred Absol *Updated - 5-IV Play Rough Absol*

Re: Many IV-bred Absol *Updated - Play Rough Absol* x/31/31/31/31/31 (male) Ability: Super Luck Would be great, thanks. FC is in sig.
  4. Auxilium

Re: FT: IV Bred Pokemon/Shiny Pokemon (Updated: Added Ralts/Egg Move Skarmory) Is that Solar Power Charmander Female by any chance? I really need a female lol
  5. Auxilium

Re: FT: IV Bred Pokemon/Shiny Pokemon (Updated: Added Ralts/Egg Move Skarmory) Timid (Run Away) - 31/31/x/x/31/313 Naive (Anticipation) - 31/x/31/x/31/31 Lonely (Anticipation) - 31/31/31/x/31/x Timid (Anticipation) - 31/31/31/31/31/x All of them are males, which can pass down HA in Gen 6...
  6. Auxilium

Re: Many IV-bred Absol *Updated - Play Rough Absol* Sounds good! Thanks
  7. Auxilium

Re: Many IV-bred Absol *Updated - Play Rough Absol* If you breed anymore Adamant Play Rough Absols (with 31 Atk) anytime soon I'd be willing to trade one of my IV bred Pokemon of your choice. http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f601/ft-iv-bred-pokemon-shiny-pokemon-updated-added-ralts-158062/
  8. Auxilium

Re: FT: IV Bred Pokemon/Shiny Pokemon IV's I'm not so sure about, defense is fantastic (by judge). So not so good, wasn't IV bred I guess. For the Vulpix I have some Scraggy's already and Protean Froakies, I just haven't bred with them yet. As for the shinies, I would prefer a shiny for a...
  9. Auxilium

Hello People of Bulbagarden! So I have been breeding quite a bit lately and will post some of the Pokemon that I have IV Bred with some decent IV spreads. I'll be adding Pokemon as I breed so keep an eye out on the thread. Thanks Spread Set Up Nature (Ability) - HP/Atk/Def/SpA/SpD/Spe 4 IV...
  10. Auxilium

GEN VI: looking for 4-6 iv pokemon, have a decent tradelist of items/shinies/hidden abilities

Re: looking for 4-6 iv pokemon, have a decent tradelist of items/shinies/hidden abili I have a few Pokemon with 4-5 IV's Eevee 4-5 IV's (Anticipation) Charmanders 5 IV's (Adamant, with Outrage and Dragon Dance Egg Moves) Larvitars with 5 IV's and 4 Egg Moves (Outrage, Pursuit, Dragon Dance...
  11. Auxilium

Giving away lots of things! Items, starters, X exclusives, and more!

Sorry, I fell asleep right after I requested what I wanted lol was kind of late I'll take them whenever you're available. Everstone Destiny Knot Ampharosite Thanks!
  12. Auxilium

Giving away lots of things! Items, starters, X exclusives, and more!

May I have.. Destiny Knot Ampharosite Everstone Please? :)
  13. Auxilium

GEN VI: Ditto :)

Looking for a Ditto for breeding purposes, I have Pokemon X and don't have much at the moment but let me know what you need, whether it be an exclusive or something around there and I'll try to capture it. Thanks 3DS FC: 4527-7237-5182
  14. Auxilium

Your rarest cards

I have a Lugia EX, Cresselia Full Art EX and a Triumphant Gengar, those are probably my rarest cards.
  15. Auxilium

Global Trade Station Conversational Thread (Read First Post)

Re: Global Trade Station Conversational Thread Just received my 7th Gym Badge last night, about 22 hours in. Story seems more dire than the first one, which is good! Looking forward to the rest of the game and beyond. Question: You receive Challenge Mode (Key atleast) after you complete the...
Back
Top Bottom