Recent content by Avegaille

1. A

Kaitou! Pokemon 7

Lmao, Saturn... XD And also BJ, I was talking about Special censorships on my previous... previous post to your post... sorry I wasn't clear on that part... XD As for Pokemon 7 itself, meh, I doubt this will have a continuation, I haven't heard anything from anyone here, and also, if...
  2. A

Kaitou! Pokemon 7

^ I'm guessing that the reason why they need to wait is since aside from Special, they're also working on DPA... I really don't know how Viz works but meh, it seems that they might not pick up this series if they didn't bother translating the other not so popular Pokemon manga out there...
  3. A

Ordering: I will ship Pokemon Manga to you!

o___O;;; Either you wait for Viz to have a sale on their Pokemon manga once they finished Pokemon Adventures, which will take you over 5 to 10 years, or just save some until you get your $300.
  4. A

Kaitou! Pokemon 7

It's meant to be bad quality so that people wouldn't dare make something out of scans... recalling correctly, some tried to put them in pay-per-viewing manga site... lolz. Also, I have a busy life, so I just scan it as is and only did the rotating. :P Luckily, my copy didn't get the same fate...
  5. A

What manga do you own?

Please take note all of these are in English, from Chuang-Yi Pokemon Adventures 15-27 (I'm quite interested in the Ru/Sa/Em plus FR/LG arcs) XD Golden Boys Volume 2 Phantom Thief! Pokemon 7 (I was surprised that Chuang-Yi translated this, it was there in the bookstore when I entered and bought...
  6. A

Why aren't peoples Avatars and Signatures showing up?

Ah yeah, I remember that method when I signed up dummy accounts for the Halloween party. Took a while to figure out. So, why is this option set in default whenever new members sign up anyways?
  7. A

Guide to Naming Your New 'Ship (an essay)

You find a word which is common to them. If the word is already used according to the list, you can go to the all mighty thesaurus and look for a better word, and it will still be suitable for them. And no, I'm not being sarcastic, this is the method that I use whenever I want to name a...
  8. A

Ruby & Sapphire won't save.

One question: What's the color of the cartridges? Cause if they're not blue or red, then, you've got yourself a pirated version.
  9. A

Movie Mangas

*headdesk several times* I come from the Philippines and I know that Chuang-Yi exports their stuff in our own country. You can actually buy... I MEAN BUY... Jirachi Wish Maker, Destiny Deoxys, the Manaphy one plus the Lucario ones on NATIONAL BOOKSTORE. Yes, they don't go beyond P300, trust me...
  10. A

Bulbagarden Halloween Party 2008

Aww, you should have posted more... Dawn was actually planning to... rape Conway and Nozomi going all... >_>;;; XD
  11. A

Bulbagarden Halloween Party 2008

Wow, awesome... XD :P And there were no rules against having more than one stock puppet account, which I'm glad I'm not the only one who did it... =P As I said on the blog, this screenshot will provide you with the info you need: http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/8297/lmaoscreenmh7.jpg...
  12. A

New to Bulba's

Welcome to the forums Kaitou... 8D Hope you'll have a great time here, there's loads of places to post around here... =3
  13. A

PokeSpe Volumes 8-28

That's very impossible, considering all of my scans are watermarked in the lower right corner... unless you didn't glanced on the files... o.O;;; Either way, it doesn't matter. XP Lawl, oh yeah, Chuang-Yi used Viz' translation... they mess up so badly in the G/S/C Saga because they lack...
  14. A

Manga Rumor

Then, why doe Pokemon Adventures are like sold in every National Bookstore (a name of a very famous bookstore here) here in the Philippines, then? XP (is gloating because she has Volumes 15-26 legitimately) I don't think it's Singapore alone... it must be for South-East Asia when it comes to...
  15. A

PokeSpe Volumes 8-28

Indeed it has been flipped. Chuang-Yi did that so they think it's more comfortable for the English readers. BTW, I also scanned Volume 26, if you guys haven't noticed or something. =P
Back
Top Bottom