Recent content by Aviator Zero

1. A

Spencer's adds new T-Shirt to lineup: Features Togepi, Wobbuffet, Psyduck

One shirt for the price of two! Copy/pasted images from 15 years ago is way cooler than some stupid "artwork" some T-shirts have! My reaction to this news can best be summarized as a long groan.
  2. A

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

This also happened to me on New Year's Eve. I've never seen it before or since, so I dunno.
  3. A

As I've been adding sprites that go unused in the Archives onto some Pokémon's articles, I've noticed something. In each Pokémon's Other Sprites section, what should the colors be? Here's a pic of the three variations I've seen on Bulbapedia. I recently changed Bulbasaur's colors from the second...
  4. A

If that isn't... the most beautiful... thing... I've ever read. It's amazing. I don't mean to emphasize your condition, but it just really struck me how different Pokémon must be for you. Sorry for being dramatic, but Pokémon holds a special place in my childhood and fantasies. It's a whole...
  5. A

Sorry, one last inquiry. Will the XY models go in the main Sprites table, or something else? I'd like to see them along with the other 3D models in their own table on each Pokémon's page.
  6. A

Assuming we have them, will the images of the models replace the official artwork present in evolution tables? So far, I haven't seen any individual models uploaded, just screenshots of moves.
  7. A

This has been happening to me as well. I can still manually delete them from "View and edit watchlist," however. I'm using Comodo Dragon (a variant of Chrome), which self-updates, but this only started about a week or two ago.
  8. A

Fixed. I added the encounter rate to Pokémon outbreak. Fixed, though there must be more Pokémon from Gen V/VI that can learn it. Which 2 EVs? Going from 1 Attack to 2, or more likely, 1 Attack and 1 Speed? 1. Fixed 11. I agree with you completely. While fixing #1, I had to look at other...
  9. A

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/w/index.php?title=Pokédex#Generation_VI Should this change how we color-code Generations in tables and such? Currently Gen II is light green, Gen VI is dark red, etc. Just curious: How are you planning on depicting each Pokémon's 3D model from X/Y on their...
  10. A

Recently I've tasked myself with looking at Pokémon sprites that aren't on that section of their pages. Today, for example, I found Flaaffy's Crystal back sprite alone in the Archives. I doubt I'll look through every Pokémon's image archive, so I hope someone can help me. That, and it's best if...
  11. A

I don't think space isn't quite an issue, given that we literally only host text, images, links, and templates. I have no idea why shipping pages are allowed. Frankly, I think it harms our image. Dude, literally everything anyone posts on the forums is just their opinion. You don't have to...
  12. A

Pocket Monsters: The Origin anime special to air Oct. ...

1. Many times more people care about this than any PMD episode ever. 2. PMD episodes can just be one mission, which they are. This specifically deals with the events of Red and Blue, including the Team Rocket subplot and the Elite Four. There's no way it's just one feature, like the hour-long...
  13. A

Pocket Monsters: The Origin anime special to air Oct. ...

Anime special? How can they tell the whole story of the Gen I games in an hour? Anyway, this is what I've been waiting for from the anime. That trailer rose my heart rate significantly.
  14. A

New Pokémon Oorotto revealed in Nintendo eShop Trailer: New Pokémon premieres in Nint

Re: New Pokémon Oorotto revealed in Nintendo eShop Trailer: New Pokémon premieres in "Hey, kids! Pokémon X and Y are coming to you on October 12th! One of the brand-new, never-before-seen, meaningless-filler-cliché-description Pokémon is Tortroot! You heard that name right! It learns many...
  15. A

New Pokémon Oorotto revealed in Nintendo eShop Trailer: New Pokémon premieres in Nint

Re: New Pokémon Oorotto revealed in Nintendo eShop Trailer: New Pokémon premieres in Then the grass cuffs look even more out of place. I like the concept of a haunted tree (about time we had some Halloweeny Pokémon), but this thing's design is lacking.
Back
Top Bottom