Recent content by ~AwEsOmE sAuCe305~

1. A

Advanceshipping General Discussion

if drew never existed do you think that all the current contestshippers would be advanceshippers? off-topic: If he didn't existed then May won't have that motivation to beating someone (i.e rivals) in contests imo I highly doubt that ALL ContestShippers would be AS supporters if we have...
  2. A

What would Ash and May do for Halloween? What would they dress up as? ect.. Trick/treating.:P Ash: He can dress up from the PETA's Black/Blue since his suit just looks so...awesome...>A< Or he can drwess up as Finn from Adventure or maybe Mordecai from Regular Show May: I guess Margaret from...
  3. A

Yeah I can definitely see that happening w/ May watching the tube w/ family but maybe we might see her, along w/ Misty, Brock, Tracey and others to see Ash's league live.:D That would been really cool!:D:D:D @AwesomeTrainer, awesum that you like the ship so welcome aboard.:)
  4. A

How do you think Ash would react if May came to Unova? Ash: *LE GASP* May, what are you doing here?8D May: Who me...I'm here to advertise RS remakes- I mean, I'm here since there's a festival w/ a massive all you can eat buffet... Ash: NO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI.... May...
  5. A

Should Ash have an actual love interest?

No, it'll ruin his character and I like him dense.:3
  6. A

Pretty much remember that scene yet that was way early in the series plus the writers were just experimenting w/ Ash's character so his flirting was dropped.
  7. A

Would Ash repeat a region to travel with May again? Hm....not really...:T By Pokemon anime-logic, Ash will always go to a new region only b/c the writers wanted to promote the new games w/ the exception of Kanto since they wanted to promote both FRLG/Emerald at the time.:P I guess it depends if...
  8. A

What system will you play BW2 on?

I still have my DSi but I'm definitely looking forward to have a 3DS by either Black Friday or by Christmas to play the games.:P I wouldn't mind not getting the 3DS since my DSi has really good connection in contrast to my bro's crappy DS Lite.:sweatlol: so either way works.:P
  9. A

How do you feel about Advanceshipping right now? Losing hope? Nothing? May never come back? Ash being dense and turn into 10? For right now, I'm a little mixed. On one hand I can accept Ash's density and that he's still 10, it really don't matter too me much since we all have our own...
  10. A

That would been a good scene and I kinda find the DP movies (just the first three, the last one was good enuff) to be a snorefest imo...>_> I guess the plot's been so overused with the misunderstood territorial Pokemon but that's just me.
  11. A

How different would movies 10-14 be if May was in them? Also, give examples of how and why. I would like to see a continuation from the events of Movie 9 with May being fixated on her feelings for Ash ever since he rescued her from the Sea Temple. Another thing, I'll like to see May scolding...
  12. A

Do you believe there is a chance of May ever returning to the anime? If so, how do you also feel about possible AS hints if she does reappear? Maybe, again i highly doubt RS remakes are coming but I am looking forward to May's Johto Expedition Johto contests just to have as check up on her...
  13. A

What would be the names of Ash and May's child? Mark and Amy, twins BTW.:P Amy is a few minutes older...XP
  14. A

That's the internet for ya, never take the stuff seriously...also I only know Pokemon Best Wishes that is posted on sites as RAW but not for the other series. Yeah I kinda heard of it too but I think it's just another rumor, TPCI has better translation compared to 4Kids.:P if Ash were a...
  15. A

Fun Fact: Kiss Under the Mistletoe was never a real episode, it's some fake rumor that's been circulating around the netz...:P
Back
Top Bottom