• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Axe to Fall

1. A

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Converge - Annihilate This Week
  2. A

Does whether or not a person use drugs affect your opinion of them?

This is something that is pretty circumstantial, but it usually does not affect my opinion on a person. Now with that said, I always take the fact that they use drugs into account when speaking to them, but that usually does not mean that I discount the things that I say. There are plenty of...
  3. A

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Suffocation - Torn Into Enthrallment
  4. A

Overpowered Pokémon

Elektross, Salamence, Gyarados, Rayquaza, Furfrou.
  5. A

Old School VS Modern Trainer

I Play all of them. All school trainer ftw
  6. A

What should the next mystery dungeon game be like?

Like the last ones, I suppose, It's a winning formula.
  7. A

Start Ups Newfound Academy Reboot (Start-ups)

Trey was bored out of his wits, after having a nap for a short time. He noticed that his Growlithe, too, was asleep. He was peacefully resting on top of a shelf, making a soft snoring noise. Trey smiled softly, and thought it would be best to leave the little Fire-type alone for now. He opened...
  8. A

You Know You're a Big Pokémon Fan When...

When you make an account on this site. :P
  9. A

Anime Vs Game

Obviously the games. Just my opinion though.
  10. A

Things in pokemon that dont make sense

How do Geodude Float? How are there ghosts?
  11. A

Trey walked down the Fire hall and immediately claimed a free dorm. He entered it, and put his clothing away in various drawers and whatnot. Once he was finished settling in, He sat down on the edge of his bed. Today's going pretty well, I suppose. As soon as he thought that, his thoughts turned...
  12. A

When Trey heard his name, he was slightly startled. He though his name would be called later on. He stood up and walked over to the adult who called his name. He loudly said, "Thanks". He had a hard time containing his excitement. He finally had his own pokemon! With his clammy hands he took the...
  13. A

It seemed to be the same with the interior of the academy: quite elegant, in Trey's eyes. Trey wasn't really listening to what anyone was saying, but once their din ended he noticed that they called a girl's name. She then walked over and received a Teddiursa. This made him wonder which pokemon...
  14. A

Trey noticed a girl out of the corner of his eye. She was wearing a black hoodie. To himself, he thought, Isn't she sizzling in that?! The heat didn't seem to get to her, though. She was looking around the general area, but it seemed like she was trying to avoid laying eyes upon any of the kids...
Back
Top Bottom