Recent content by Axle Helios

1. A

Tales of the Abyss -END GAME TOWN WON - 9/13/12

Well done to the town. As to the QT, one of the mafiosi couldn't access it, so we used PMs. There's nothing interesting to read through anyway, though, so you're not missing out.
  2. A

Re: Tales of the Abyss -Day 6 - a 1/2 of class M 9/12/12 Yeah alright, I get it. Unvote: Atomic; Vote: Axle Helios
  3. A

Re: Tales of the Abyss -Day 6 - a 1/2 of class M 9/12/12 Alright fine, go for it.
  4. A

Re: Tales of the Abyss -Day 6 - a 1/2 of class M 9/12/12 Vote: Atomic; because VeloJello seems to be the only one with any information at the moment, and it's against her.
  5. A

Re: Tales of the Abyss -Day 5 - Finish the Promise 9/10/12 Neon Borealis;, you complaining of my quick voting and then immediately quickly voted for me. At least be a little consistent, yeh? Unvote: Shinobu; Vote: Neon Borealis
  6. A

Re: Tales of the Abyss -Day 5 - Finish the Promise 9/10/12 Alright, I should probably start to get more involved now. School work though, man. Shinobu wants claims, which could very well be an innocent trying to get information for more informed votes, but could also easily be a mafia ploy to...
  7. A

Re: Tales of the Abyss -Night 3 - One General down 9/7/12 Or she was just exaggerating.
  8. A

Re: Tales of the Abyss -Night 3 - One General down 9/7/12 I'm gonna have to agree with NfiNity. Both Rayne and mwto seem, to me, just to have given Takaki a little bit too much benefit of the doubt.
  9. A

Re: Tales of the Abyss -Night 3 - One General down 9/7/12 Alright, alright, one down, some to go. Now we wait for the next one to slip up.
  10. A

Re: Tales of the Abyss -Day 3 - The Fon Master and the Princess 9/6/12 Vote: Takaki; for the reasons everyone's already said. Suspicious behaviour and lack of a solid defence.
  11. A

Re: Tales of the Abyss - Day 2 - The crash before the flight 9/4/12 It's generally the norm here, from what I've seen. Not guaranteed, but pretty common.
  12. A

Re: Tales of the Abyss - Day 1 - It's started! 9/2/12 I will give @Takaki; that @Neonsands;' quietness is a little bit suspicious (emphasis on the little), but it's still only the start of the game. We should give him a chance to defend himself.
  13. A

Re: Tales of the Abyss - Night 0 - role confirming! C-c-confirming.
  14. A

Re: Tales of the Abyss - Sign ups Open I might as well get in on this, and I wholeheartedly recommend Banksy's Exit Through The Gift Shop. That or Mean Girls​.
  15. A

Cancelled Games Vigilantes- Sign-ups! 08-06-12

Oh, no worries, just wondering about the delay.
Back
Top Bottom