• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Recent content by Axxonn

1. A

Special Edition Charizard Nintendo 3DS XL announced for Japan

Incredibly jelly right now. Too bad I just got my regular 3DS. And too bad I don't live in Japan.
  2. A

CoroCoro October reveals information regarding new Mystery Dungeon: 'Pokémon Mystery

Re: CoroCoro October reveals information regarding new Mystery Dungeon: 'Pokémon Myst Haha, I just came here to say that. But after watching the video, I'm super hyped! Can't wait for this to come out.
  3. A

CoroCoro October reveals information regarding new Mystery Dungeon: 'Pokémon Mystery

Re: CoroCoro October reveals information regarding new Mystery Dungeon: 'Pokémon Myst What, only Pikachu? Meh. I'm liking the 3D, though. It's a nice change over the tiny sprites from past games.
  4. A

New 3DS model announced: Battery life improved, screen 90% larger

Oh, wow. I saw the title and went, oh, cool! Maybe I'll get this 3DS. And then I read the article.
  5. A

Pokémon Global Link upgrade for Black and White 2 revealed: Online service to update

Re: Pokémon Global Link upgrade for Black and White 2 revealed: Online service to upd Great! Now if I want to play everyday, I don't have to wait a whole 24 hours from the last time I played. :P
  6. A

Pokémon Black and White 2 coming to North America and Europe this autumn: Nintendo of

Re: Pokémon Black and White 2 coming to North America and Europe this autumn: Nintend Whoa, such a short time! Better finish everything I need to do in Black before it comes out :P
  7. A

Pokémon Black and White 2 revealed on Pokémon Smash!: Game Freak director Masuda make

Re: Pokémon Black and White 2 revealed on Pokémon Smash!: Game Freak director Masuda Whoa! This is awesome. Now I don't have to feel bored over playing pretty much the same game again with a few new features. So, I guess everyone was wrong about Gray/Grey speculation, even though it seemed to...
  8. A

ATTENTION: "New Skins" Announcement Thread

Ah, I get it. Anyway, does anyone else think the shadows are kind of annoying when viewing notifications?
  9. A

ATTENTION: "New Skins" Announcement Thread

Wow, love this skin! Just wondering, though. Why is "forums" not capitalized on the top?
  10. A

GameStop reveals PokéPark 2: Wonders Beyond pre-order bonus: Pikachu, Snivy, Tepig, O

Re: GameStop reveals PokéPark 2: Wonders Beyond pre-order bonus: Pikachu, Snivy, Tepi Wait, I just thought of something. Can you pre-order it, buy it, and then return it? And keep the skins? >:D
  11. A

My name is Bigblue

Hey Bigblue, welcome to the forums! Happy holidays!
  12. A

Hello

Hi there, PitifulRain! Welcome to Bulbagarden Forums!
  13. A

Hey Bulbapedia (Introduction & Music)

Hey there, Bassimastprime! Welcome to the forums! I play drums too :P
  14. A

Which Pokémon should have alternate evos?

Interesting! Hmm...maybe a Vigoroth evolution that's really fast and active like Vigoroth? Maybe Magikarp/Feebas evos that just evolve into a bigger, useless version of them...Maybe they could evolve into the same thing! :D Perhaps a Duosion evo that has two heads... And of course, Eevee :D...
  15. A

The SOS Brigade, Miss Haruhi, has returned.

Yay, welcome back, Miss Haruhi, and hope to see you around! :P