Recent content by ayushi

1. A

Obsolete: The Writers Workshop Rulebook & Information Hub

Re: The Fairground Rulebook & Welcome Hub (Updated 11/11/13 - please read before post I figured that that was the purpose of the rule. The thing is that only the prologue of the story is super short, other chapters easily have 2k+ words. I have already posted the story but it would be awesome...
  2. A

POPULAR: Fic Advertisement Thread

Atarashii Sekai : Welcome to the New Age, where there are no leagues, just one King. Welcome to the New Age where Pokemon Hunting is the preferred sport and Pokemon slavery is the preferred form of labor. Welcome to the New Age where Villainy is the new law. But for every new Villain that...
  3. A

TEEN: Atarashii Sekai ( A New World)

Summary Welcome to the New Age, where there are no leagues, just one King. Welcome to the New Age where Pokemon Hunting is the preferred sport and Pokemon slavery is the preferred form of labor. Welcome to the New Age where Villainy is the new law. But for every new Villain that arises, so...
  4. A

Re: The Fairground Rulebook & Welcome Hub (Updated 11/11/13 - please read before post Hai, will do that, thank you!
  5. A

Re: The Fairground Rulebook & Welcome Hub (Updated 11/11/13 - please read before post Hello! So it says here that the prologue should be around 1000 words but the prologue of my story is around 500 words. So should I post the prologue and the first chapter together? Or is it okay to post them...
Back
Top Bottom