1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Azuma
Last Activity:
Jun 28, 2017 at 3:07 AM
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
September 9

Azuma

everything, all's to be laughed at, from trans hell, probably

But... If, for argument’s sake, you were to write a story with me in the lead role, it would certainly be a tragedy. Jul 16, 2016

Azuma was last seen:
Jun 28, 2017 at 3:07 AM
    1. Yun
      Yun
      Don't forget Kei, btw!
    2. Azuma
      Azuma
      But... If, for argument’s sake, you were to write a story with me in the lead role, it would certainly be a tragedy.
    3. Truly Deceptive
      Truly Deceptive
      Hey. I just thought you should know I revived the Gijinka Project. Feel free to use the same characters you had last time.
      1. Azuma
        Azuma
        Thank you, but I think I'll use different characters this time around, haha.
        Feb 20, 2016
    4. White Crow
      White Crow
      It really contrast with your happy attitude :o come on draw a happy smile :D like an emote~

I am glad >.<

Hey you never told me how the bowling night went :P
    5. White Crow
      White Crow
      What else do you draw? :O

I hope the creature doesn't a background that sad D;
    6. White Crow
      White Crow
      Yay more than what I asked for >:D Thanks Kiley~!
      I really like them! ^^ Are they supernatural creatures or demons? I mean if they are based off something. Also for the wolf I am confused, is that an exosquelton or your base for the body? :o
    7. White Crow
      White Crow
      Make it two and we have a deal >w<

That makes sense :O Then you should learn to use one! remember they come back And I should check mine :o Who knows what secrets may lie xD
    8. White Crow
      White Crow
      It's something >:D Gimme half my prize!

Hey things come in time -w- )/ Don't worry too much.

:O I am surprised ngl! Where's that name from? Some names have weird meanings tho xD Do you like boomerangs?
    9. White Crow
      White Crow
      Now tell your fav one >:D If it's Miku I win a prize!

Bowling? o.o Those balls are huge and heavy! Is it your first time?

Kiley >w< Such a cute name~! Name's Liza tho if you wanna you can call me Crow too xD
    10. White Crow
      White Crow
      Still o.o changing your username for every obsession :O .. You really are tough! I didn't change since (well once) I joined. I take it you are a Vocaloid fan then?

Pretty well >w< Wanna watch anime but I am lazy, you Miss RPer? :3
    11. White Crow
      White Crow
      Well hello there -w- )/ I liked you last theme more :o
    12. Prez
      Prez
      happy birthday ace squad!
    13. The Winter Soldier
      The Winter Soldier
      Even I had been to Pompeii and Rome in the past once
    14. The Winter Soldier
      The Winter Soldier
      I am guessing you are an artist. Well, so am I
    15. The Winter Soldier
      The Winter Soldier
      Hello! So, enjoyed in Italy?
    16. The Winter Soldier
    17. Kakuna Matata
      Kakuna Matata
      Your current theme is lovely.
    18. Heroic Sociopath
      Heroic Sociopath
      Make it so she becomes a rapper later on and changes her name to Illith.
    19. Heroic Sociopath
      Heroic Sociopath
      Ah, just FYI, do anything you like for your arc. Like have Raven's mom (What's her name again? I'm kind of intoxicated, I'm sorry if you told me already.) send demons to attack the club if you want, or blow up half of vegas, or whatever. I actually already planned for if the group wanted to have an adventure under Vegas, so this all works out really well.

How you doin', bt dubs? I finally fixed my computer. My BFF and I are gonna go out for thai food. Do you like thai? What's your favorite kind of ethnic cuisine? I think thai is mine, or maybe italian.
    20. Isaac Gates
      Isaac Gates
      She just drank some though! I think by giving her more tea, she's gonna be on the run for the toilet. :P
  • About

Birthday:
    September 9
    Favorite Generation:
    Generation III (Game Boy Advance)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Cubone / Karakara
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Dark
    Favorite Region:
    Oblivia
    Favorite Gym Badge:
    Opelucid City Legend Badge
    Just a lonely little J-Pop, VOCALOID addicted, anime-loving non-American trans male. Don't expect me to stick to one theme for too long, it changes a lot.

They/them or he/him pronouns are preferred.

Akame ga KILL, VOCALOID, Toradora!, RWBY, Corpse Party, KILL la KILL, Tokyo Ghoul, No Game No Life, Mirai Nikki, Soul Eater, Deadman Wonderland, Fire Emblem, Sword Art Online, Fullmetal Alchemist, Death Parade, Akuma no RIDDLE, K-ON!, Haikyuu!!, Owari no Seraph, Pokemon are some of my favorite franchises.

Signature

[​IMG]