Recent content by Azumi

1. Azumi

The Shiny Encounters Thread

My first random shiny encounter was a male Larion in Alpha Sapphire. I had a mini heart-attack and I kept throwing Ultra Balls till I caught it (Lucky I had plenty of them at the time). I traded it over to my Omega Ruby Version. My second was In X with a herd of wild Houndour with the female...
  2. Azumi

Should Generation 1, 2, and 3 games be released for iOS devices or Nintendo E-shop?

Re: Should Generation 1, 2, and 3 games be released for iOS devices or Nintendo E-sho I would love to have the older games available from the Nintendo E-shop (iOS...I don't know). My Red and Yellow Versions still work but, Silver and Crystal Versions batteries have died. I would love to be able...
  3. Azumi

What kind of trainer are you?

When I was younger I was type A, and I mostly focused on my starter Pokemon. Now I'm more of a B type.
  4. Azumi

PokéShipping

I had a feeling they were the same age in Japan,:embarass: I just wasn't sure.
  5. Azumi

New to the Forums...

Thank you everybody! This is probably the warmest welcome I ever had joining a community.:peace:
  6. Azumi

PokéShipping

Age really dose not matter to me. In the English dub, Misty is like 2 years older then Ash. I'm not sure if its the same in the original...I don't think there is that much of a difference in their age.
  7. Azumi

Blastoise, Venusaur, or Charizard

Charizard. I love fire, I don't know why...Some of my friends call me "Pyro" because of it.:lol:
  8. Azumi

Pokeshipping Vs Advanceshipping Vs Pearlshipping

Pokeshipping. I think they are the ones with the most hints.
  9. Azumi

New to the Forums...

Your favorite ship? Hmmm...I don't know...maybe Rocket lol :XD: Thank you! :-)
  10. Azumi

New to the Forums...

Thanks invisible girl. I hope so too. :bounce:
  11. Azumi

New to the Forums...

Thanks Clefable. Yep the old anime is the best! :-) Thank you too, Phoenicks
  12. Azumi

New to the Forums...

Thank you Ryuutakesh! :cheers:
  13. Azumi

New to the Forums...

I'm new to the forums, but not to Pokémon. I got into Pokémon in 1998, and it still has a affect on me. It is one of the few English dubs I can watch,(well the old episodes, I don't like the new dubs voices) any other anime it has to be the original Japanese with English subs. My favorite...
Back
Top Bottom