Recent content by Azureth

1. Azureth

Is Popplio one of the cutest Pokemon?

Actually, it's a Sea Lion. Cute as hell though: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8sJjhYmINs
  2. Azureth

Is Popplio one of the cutest Pokemon?

I think he really is, he's my boy for sure!
  3. Azureth

Who do you find more annoying, Oshawott, Piplup or Axew?

They are all really annoying, but I have to go with Piplup.
  4. Azureth

Favorite Main Series Region?

Mine: 7. Alola. 6. Sinnoh. 5. Hoenn. 4. Unova. 3. Kalos. 2. Kanto. 1. Johto.
  5. Azureth

Is Lusamine an attractive character?

I would go with hot.
  6. Azureth

I just can't get over the new character designs.

The Pokemon are fine, as are the tertiary characters for the most part, but I can't stand the way the made Ash, Misty and Brock look. I seriously hope this isn't permanent and in the next series they'll either change Ash back or at least change it to something different. I haven't seen many of...
  7. Azureth

What was GF thinking with the Festival Plaza?

It's a total downgrade from the PSS. Unlike the PSS which was easy, convenient and simple to use we got the FP which is cumbersome, wastes time and just a pain to do simple tasks. I loved the PSS in ORAS.
  8. Azureth

Speculation Did Game Freak originally have more planned for the Kalos power plant?

One area in X&Y I always found odd was the Power Plant. It's a big area with a lot of locked doors. You do eventually go in but it's hardly anything. Makes me wonder if either GF originally intended to do more with the area but due to time constraints had to greatly limit it or if there would...
  9. Azureth

Bulbawiki site issues thread

So do I
  10. Azureth

Is it just me, or has Gen V been getting a lot of hate lately?

Reading other video game message boards as well as watching some Poketubers Gen V seems to get a lot of flack or even hate with people saying it's uninspired, has dumb Pokemon, the story is crap, complaining about the decision to have it be all new Pokemon etc. Not sure if this is a relatively...
  11. Azureth

Do you think they'll do anything special for the 1,000th episode?

Just curious if you think they'll do anything special for the 1,000th episode. Also, when do you think that it will be?
  12. Azureth

Anyone find it ironic the name of the first Pokemon movie?

It was called Pokemon: The first movie. Seems kind of ironic as if they knew they were going to make a million of them, LMAO!!
  13. Azureth

Gen I VC Discussion Thread

So like so many I was a gen Ier in that RBY were my first Pokemon games I played (with Blue being the first one I had), and loved everything about it and been a fan ever since. Anyway, with the release of RBY on the eShop it reminded me of how when I played it again a year or so ago (I would get...
Back
Top Bottom