Recent content by B_Stiles

1. B

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

Sort of. The giant map is actually a by-product of my efforts to be as accurate as possible in my 3D modeling: Blender by BStiles on deviantART And yes that would be awesome if you could continue the work. Thank you so much for mentioning the tile size difference! I've been so frustrated...
  2. B

Oh wow that is different. I take it you do it much more from an in-game perspective in order to get that massive height difference in the image? Do you know what CoolPikachu's technique was for getting a more perpendicular perspective? Thanks for at least clearing up what's happening with...
  3. B

Either the image for Viridian City or the image for Kanto Route 22 is wrong. As proved by the following picture, the images do not line up, and it actually appears that the Viridian City image might suffer from some quality degradation. Not sure who can/wants to fix it, but I figure it should...
  4. B

Error on this page: Mega Evolutions announced for TCG - Bulbanews Captions underneath the packs mistakenly says the two legendaries have a mega version. Unless I'm mistaken the pictures look no different from their normal form, so I'm pretty sure that's not true. Also, a previous post I...
  5. B

Hello there

Thanks for the welcome!
  6. B

Mime Jr. is now a Psychic/Fairy just like Mr. Mime.
  7. B

Hello there

It appears I joined quite a while ago, but then never really posted much, so I thought it would be appropriate to say hi since I might as well be brand new here. I've been editing on Bulbapedia for a while (I wrote a number of episode synopsis that needed filling in for one), and I thought it...
  8. B

I notice for Kalos Route 12, you have Pachirisu in the grass listed as "Almost Never", but my data shows that it shows up nearly half the time. My exact data so far in X is: I thought I'd start keeping track of data like this so that we can soon have actual percentages rather than those...
  9. B

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

How does Bulbapedia determine percentage changes of running into Pokemon on different routes? If there isn't a formal system in place, I have a suggestion: Have a large group of people keep a tally of how many Pokemon they run into on which route and in which game. These numbers are totaled...
Back
Top Bottom