B
Local time
6:41 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey. I was wondering if we could battle today or tomorrow. Give me an VM when you're ready to battle! My FC is 4656-7988-8588.
    I don't really think he's comparable to Gastrodon, as MSwampert will almost certainly be a primarily offensive Pokémon as opposed to defensive like Gadstrodon.
    I think Sceptile will be mediocre because 4x Ice weakness (especially considering Ice Shard and Talonflame's Brave Bird will bypass his presumably amazing Speed and he will probably still be quite frail). Swampert on the other hand looks like he'll be fantastic - it was an OU staple for generations until the power creep caught up with it in BWB2W2, so the Mega will probably be just the push it needed to reclaim his former spot. And Swift Swim, while situational, is arguably better than the (also situational) Torrent and definitely better than Damp. If it hits hard enough without Curse, a wallbreaking set with Rain Dance/Waterfall/Earthquake/Stone Edge might be viable.
    Would we be able to arrange a battle on showdown for the gym leader screening battles?
    I'm pretty much always accepting. lol Normally I ask a couple questions before letting people in, but your request pretty much already gave me the information I look for. XD I'll add you in just a moment.
    I warn you, though (unless you already know it, which is possible), that, when preparing the team for the screening matches, I have made a very ill-conceived decision with regard to the... concept. I have concocted a UU team
    While what I did I did well, it wasn't the smartest thing to do in the first place :D
    Not screening, real elite four battle. Would Friday 3:30-4:30 GMT-6 work for both the battle and screening
    Should I also assume that you can't participate in round 2 if you win the lottery to return?
    Thanks but no thanks, Cassidy is working fine (she's 3 or 4 IV iirc, missing like SpA and SpD). If you have an apprentice you could offer to them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom