B
Local time
10:05 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ooh, too bad it's not Jolly. I guess you might want to try a bulkier set with Spikes, Substitute, Seed Bomb, Sucker Punch, lefties
    If you can't get ahold of Drain Punch, I would use either Destiny Bond, Spikes, or Focus Blast (with Naive Nature).
    Yeah, I know it was all nostalgia abuse, but it would be great to have some newer Pokes get megas. I actually did not know you got a Johto starter in Emerald. I hope there isn't another Blaziken megastone, it seems unnecessary. If there is a Metagross megastone, I predict it to be in Meteor Falls, close to where you battle Steven in Emerald. I am a big fan of Gen 5 myself, I enjoyed the story revolving around Team Plasma and N as well as the continuation in BW2. I never really had a problem playing Pokemon games in school since we had our own hangout spot and didn't really interact with others. Most of the jerks were constantly suspended and the rest were pretty nice. I will admit I wasn't a fan of the water routes, but I loved exploring the underwater sections since I am a person who loves discovering secrets throughout the region. Ah, I was pretty lucky to be invited early and was able to take Steel, although Dark is my favorite type. Even so, I've learned to appreciate Steel as more than a defensive type now that I've been using it for so long. Yes, I will complete this Battle Frontier regardless.
    I haven't been active because I'm currently obsessed with The Elder Scrolls games instead of Pokemon right now. :p
    Look out for the thread at noon tomorrow than. 3 weeks should give plenty of time for signups.
    Ah, you're crushing my hopes for some Gen 5 megas. xD I am hoping Gamefreak is over the "no new Pokes get megas" thing they've got going on since it would be nice to have some more options and the Unova Dex has an original 150+ Pokes. While it will probably happen eventually, I am not too interested in the Gen 2 starters getting megas (even though Quilava is my favorite Poke design wise) in favor of more Gen 3 Pokes getting them. I will probably cry if Steven's ace becomes Aggron over Metagross, considering Metagross is my favorite pseudo after Dragonite. I see, I began with the original Blue Version and moved up from that. I haven't missed a single main series game, barring counterparts. Hoenn's hate stems from the time where people felt that they had outgrown Pokemon and viewed it as childish, as well as the fact that it had long, empty routes of surfing. Hopefully that battle Frontier returns, I would love another shot at it now that I actually know how to play the game. xD
    I really went with the Cart and Showdown split how I did because the battles on Cart should be easy to do. Just a VGC team, which I'm sure many have, and a 3v3 team which is easy to build. Stuff like Uber and OU require a lot of tinkering and that tinkering should really take up too much time.

With the advertising on other sites I wouldn't want to do that. I'd want a maximum of between 20 and 24 for this tournament. Too many more would be just too many to chase down for battles.
    Your blog is like the 4th. I'm gonna post it on all of his videos. Probably make a video on my channel. He's really an idiot. He's a "Sash everything" and "Play uncompetitively" person.
    I also need to practice on showdown, the end of the season has been really slow on challengers and having been busy lately hasn't helped either. xD

I am speculating that this game will introduce only Gen 3 and 5 (possibly some Gen 6, but I'm not holding my breath) megas since we did get quite a lot from Gen 1 and 2. Seeing as Steven Stone searches for rare stones, I will be pretty sad if they don't link him to the mega stone anomaly and finding the Metagross mega stone, even though his Aggron is capable of mega evolving (please don't give him mega Aggron, Gamefreak). Hoenn was an alright region, I do look forward to seeing it in 3D. The Battle Frontier was more a source of rage for me. Specifically the Battle Pyramid with its wild Jolteon spamming Thunder Wave. Thankfully, I can now bring my Scarfed Excadrill to take care of the issue. xD
    Just read your blog about Verlisify. Think I'm gonna tear him down. Hopefully others can see you blog.
    Haha, you aren't as bad as you think you are. xD

Yeah, I am pretty excited for the Gen 3 remakes. I'm mostly interested in what new megas we'll be getting and am crossing my fingers for a mega Metagross. There's also some other stuff I wanna see such as new areas, new teams for the Gyms/E4/rivals and hopefully the return of the original Battle Frontier, which I never got to finish on Emerald.
    Sounds good. Trust me, I barely won this match, had I selected another move I was debating on, I would have lost. xD
    Yeah, just gotta work on it. I see, I probably should have warned you then. xD I look forward to seeing your team once it's complete.
    Nah, there were some moves I made that were too obvious, gotta fix that. At least your team is a lot more unique than what people usually run. Is that gonna be your screening team?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom