• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Badhelo

1. B

12 Days of Bulbagarden contest FAQ: Fanart, fanfic contest prizes announced

Results have been posted! :O I'll try again next time. Back to inactivity.
  2. B

Does anyone here actually play the TCG?

I'm trying to find a good counter to all those Fighting and Dark types in the current metagame. Fighting, Dark, and Psychic dominate the scene as of now.
  3. B

I plan on making a Pikachu deck once Bonds to the End of Time becomes released as an English set. It'll be devastatingly Pika-riffic! Merry Christmas to you all! =D
  4. B

Archaic, Kasumi to wed: Bulbagarden admins planning for 2009

Members ship about real, living people? D: What sort of blasphemy is that?
  5. B

MERRY X-MAS

Merry X-Mas! :D
  6. B

Archaic, Kasumi to wed: Bulbagarden admins planning for 2009

Congratulations! =D I was really surprised when I read this on the Wiki-News! I wish you two best of luck in the future and a forever lasting happiness! So, what Pokemon is decided to be placed on top of the wedding cake? x)
  7. B

I go to a league every now and then and participate in quite a lot of events. I'm still adjusting to the current metagame because Kingdra, AMU, and Dusknoir are annoying. :s The league I go to doesn't seem like it supports actual league qualities, but the tournaments are okay: Everybody dips in...
  8. B

Speed Gamers catching Pokémon for charity today: Funds will go to ACT Today

Whoa! =O That's rather impressive, actually. I hope they do better and raise more in 2009, even if I didn't get to watch 'em.
  9. B

FIrst Pokemon you ever raised to LEvel 100?

My Ruby Swampert! :D I used it against all trainers, Gym Leaders, E4 alike because how versatile it is! :)
  10. B

Lack of Activity

Any luck so far? :| Don't hesitate to ask me for help!
  11. B

What is your favorite fossil pokemon?

I've always liked the offensive fossil Pokemon, such as those from the Kabuto line, Anorith line, and Cranidos line. =D
  12. B

Speed Gamers catching Pokémon for charity today: Funds will go to ACT Today

I haven't watched/heard yet, but I hope they do succeed. :) How will they get event Pokemon such as Darkrai? Jirachi? Mew?
  13. B

what Pokemon do you rely MOST on your team?

Garchomp. :D However, it's a rather "sad" Garchomp with a Timid nature....defensively, it has 31 IVs in both Defense areas. Actually 31 IVs in everything but Attack. T_T However, at the time, I wasn't very particular about EVs and IVs (Which btw ruined my Pokemon experience). I still can't let...
  14. B

What's the Most Foolish Thing You've done with a Master Ball?

The stupidest thing I've done with the Master Ball...is not use it! I can't spare the fact that catching Pokemon the old fashioned way is a lot more fun than just a one-throw catch! I plan on saving my Master Ball for Arceus, but I want to catch him the old fashioned way as well. :U Can't choose!
  15. B

12 Days of Bulbagarden contest FAQ: Fanart, fanfic contest prizes announced

Geez, doesn't look like anybody has the patience to wait and see what the prizes are. D:
Back
Top Bottom