• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by badwolf1234

1. B

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Didn't they get help from square enix
  2. B

Leaks/Rumors Thread

This is very useful for team building in this remaining 2 days
  3. B

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Uhm he might not be stated as a faller in SuMo games but it is pretty much hinted that he is a faller he even have his memory lost in ORAS. Detective pikachu and stadium could be it too but i do want a PLA DLC Plus there is a certain individual in PLA that i really want to be a faller...
  4. B

Leaks/Rumors Thread

So khu hints for april announcement was a picture of Looker and Palmer could be a DLC hint for PLA an Ultra Beast invasion in Hisui maybe? Cause Looker is a Faller and Palmer might be one? Or maybe something about their names?
  5. B

Leaks/Rumors Thread

They could make it like how they do DLC in SwSh put in new pokemon and quests plus a new expanded cave thing... Like maybe the underground nad how it is founded? Or a part of the Battle island extension?
  6. B

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Didnt decidueye always have that legs?
  7. B

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Natural Preserve Haxorus B2W2 plus there are the 2 Benga gifts dratini/gible
  8. B

Leaks/Rumors Thread

To anyone who wanna watch the final Arceus Boss battle here https://youtu.be/519zg437cpM This was scary lol
  9. B

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Clearly you havent played all the games also it is a question for those who care about the lore and pokemon a lore heavy you dont need to answer this rudely and if you must know hisui is lore heavy too and there are people who enjoys lore too so dont be a jackass and answer this rudely
  10. B

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Well Unno did great with B2W2 and Iwao improved USUM greatly... Ohmori's great advantage is his quality of life ideas and his plot and story telling, cause everyone can agree SM had a compelling plot and Ohmori can shake a formula or two... It is not like he will be gone it is just I wanna see...
  11. B

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Well I do prefere Unno(B2W2 director) and Iwao to direct the next gen games rather than Ohmori and Masuda they should both take a back seat back
  12. B

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I hope Gen 9 will be as beautiful as PLA. Also heard Masuda was not involve in PLA(No wonder game was good and as difficult as it is) was he too busy with BDSP or was he involve in Gen 9 project? also Ohmori was not in was well i think(still mad at this two for doing Dexit and deciding not to...
  13. B

Leaks/Rumors Thread

No the protag is familiar with pokemon even in the opening Laventon asked if the protag knew what pokemon is and says at least even if you have amnesia you know what pokemon is What Arceus says in the opening is how strange HISUI is not the pokemon world.
  14. B

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Then why was she absent in Unova? Even if her legend is shrouded before why was she not present until now? What happen to her? Clearly something happen cause she was only present in Hisui which is in the past
  15. B

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I do wonder why enamorus does not appear at the present day though cause there is nothing in the script that explains why she does not exist in the present day nor she does not appear in Unova at all but basically she not only completes the 4 seasons but also the 4 heavenly beasts trope
Back
Top Bottom