• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by badwolf1234

1. B

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Hmmm ash's rookidee?
  2. B

Pokemon Legends: Arceus Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

My question is how do we aim on the pokemon when throwing pokeballs? There should have at least a market there
  3. B

Pokemon Legends: Arceus Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

I wanna take a guess what if Dialga makes the REAL DAWN AND LUCAS travel back in time and Galactic travels with you and that is the reason why there is a galactic symbol in the players clothes?
  4. B

What will happen right after the Isle or Armor and the Crown Tundra original release?

It is impossible to have a gap year next year since it is the 25th anniversary of pokemon that is something the company will never let go
  5. B

What will happen right after the Isle or Armor and the Crown Tundra original release?

80% points towards the direction of DP remakes with the Palkia nad Dialga balloons and Lucario centering the anime and product line having 25th year anniversary along with sinnoh products(chimchar card)... I have high hopes sinnoh remakes will happen next year... Hopefully they do a full camera...
  6. B

Spoilers Looks like it's leak time, friends (CROWN TUNDRA SPOILERS!!!!)

Centro seems to have the physical bundle copy of SwSh + DLC so leaks are 100% true also they dont want story spoilers but from what I gather from the review videos the main story is 2 parts while the post game is another 2 parts. Although they didn't specify is the Regi's are version...
  7. B

Spoilers Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

From the beta full dex will surely come back the issue now is when? Will it be a patch? Another dlc? Or when DP remakes come?
  8. B

Except arceus and ALL gen 4 mythicals ONLY GEN 4 MYTHICALS ARE NOT IN THE GAMES!!! EVERY LEGENDARY AND MYTHICAL WILL APPEAR IN THE GAMES!
  9. B

Usually they have 3 mythicals per gen last gen we have 5 mythicals: magearna, marshadow, zeraora, meltan and melmetal
  10. B

So they are keeping the horses in as a surprise until the dlc came out also quite curious as to why they released it at Oct rather than Nov although I am happy about it
  11. B

Pokemon now have alternative timelines if they can include mega in hoenn remakes they could include dynamax in sinnoh remake. If i remember correctly there is a meteor shower in sinnoh that is why there are meteors in veilstone that maybe retconed to some meteor shower for dynamax area or they...