• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
B

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you for the congratulations. Yes I remember you and that we were hired as staff at the same time. My promotion to Senior Writer was very recent on 3 August 2014 when Bulbanews got a new Editor-in-Chief and several other members were also promoted from many different positions at the same time.
    Hi BaileyPlaysPokemon, I'm fine, how are you? I have just come back from a karate session (see my avatar). What are you up to? Congratulations on becoming a staff writer and thanks for the high five and I would also **high five** with you :)
    Hi! I'm sorry, but I haven't had a chance to get to it yet. I haven't forgotten though--I'll get back to you.
    Hi! That sounds like a great concept. When do you think you could get it to me by?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…