B
Local time
2:23 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yea thats what I thought. But yea it does seem like it is less active here.
    I actually mainly joined this site because I heard that B.A.L.D was going to continue on here. I was a pretty active member of B.A.L.D. Hopefully this group does get more active. But it does need more members. I do miss thhe old Smogon.
    I'm unclear about the 48 hour rule for king of the hill. Do the 48 hours start from the time I become the king? Or if I don't accept a challenge within 48 hours after someone challenges me?
    No its fine. It was just getting annoying. But flinches are apart of the game. That was just a bit insane. It was what almost 10 flinches you got? lol
    Good game. I was getting a bit annoyed at all those flinches you kept getting on me lol. You also hit lucario 5 times with that move to kill him. I hardly ever get that lucky with flinches or crits or whatever else.
    Now works for me.
    Just so you know the computer I'm using right now kinda sucks so I can't talk on Showdown. I can see what people say but I just can't reply to anyone. And might be a bit laggy from my computer. But I can still battle.
    Yea I only have an OU team right now. Haven't really looked into other tiers yet. I'm planning to check out others eventually.

Although lately I have been enjoying the Random Battle option on Showdown.
    And also whenever you want to battle just let me know. I'm not that good at battling yet though. I only really know how to build sweep teams. To hit hard and fast.
    And whenever I use "legends" I ONLY use the legends that I can use in things like the Battle Frontier, Battle Subway, etc. because those are "legal" instead of ones like Rayquaza, Mewtwo, etc.
    Yea thats what I was thinking too. I was thinking of using the same rules or close to the same rules that B.A.L.D's gyms had.

But obviously still needs more members before gyms are even added.
    Yeah same here I gotta train me a Cloyster now! What item was it holding? I'd use either White Herb or Scope Lens
    I suppose I could set rules for it and stuff. Might need a little help with it though. But yea I'd be willing to help with the gyms. And anything else you might need help with.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom