B
Local time
2:34 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey no worries, I didn't know that you could turn it off

Alright, I turned it off and let's get this thing started again xD

After this 3 on 3, you can set the rules for the next battle, sound good?
    I'll let it slide this time but honestly, I'm not a fan of the item launcher I like to battle only with held items and strategy...just saying
    Sure I guess I can join. Just send the invite. And if your wondering I use the same username on Smogon and Showdown that I use on here.
    Hey I'm on Smogon too. I was a part of B.A.L.D before the site went down. Was trying to get enough badges to become the Psychic leader of B.A.L.D. But yea we can battle sometime. I mainly just use Showdown to battle. If thats okay?
    Yes, I love Pokemon battles, but I haven't taken part in any in a while. I suppose we can battle in a few days time, send me a message sometime during Tuesday.
    Oh and I already got your FC in your "About Me" section so you are already in my Pal Pad, ready when you are!
    I'm free now! How about 8:15? I'll be in the Wi-Fi room waiting

Let's do Flat Rules, Single Battle our Pokemon will automatically be Lv 50, no 2 of the same Pokemon and no identical held items?

I'll be in the room and I can "contact you on there"
    I just got home um...I'll let you know by 9 PM if I can battle my friend code for Black 2 is 3998 7787 3623
    I'd rather you didn't. I don't want to muddy the waters any more than they have been. Know what I mean? =)
    I received your battle request. Now I don't have an EV trained team put together yet, so the best I can do is use my Pokemon White team which are all level 100 Pokemon. So if you don't mind battling level 100 Pokemon that aren't EV trained then sure we can battle.
    Yeah, I battled a friend on flat battle its great!! Except for it being 3 on 3 not a full 6 on 6 :/

But in any case maybe we can battle tonight or tomorrow. We can discuss how you want to battle if we can use legendaries or not but don't hold back! I've only battled less than a dozen people on Wi-Fi since I got my router working at home so I relish the chance to fight powerful trainers xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom