• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
B
Local time
9:33 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's fine. I see nothing wrong w/ it, tbh. It works; that's all I care for.
    The only thing is getting 5 posts before being able to do a lot of things, but I actually respect the creator of that rule. It makes people contribute. It makes people get involved in something, and, once you're involved in stuff, once you explore things, you get more and more interested in the site.
    You come from Smogon? I'm going to the regionals this year and am kinda snatching a team from their rain team guide.
    Oh no I meant by games. I didn't know until a couple weeks ago that in Gen 5 battling you are fighting at the levels your Pokemon are at they aren't set at 50 or 100 and I really can't battle like that since I only have a couple of them in the 70s range because 97% of my Pokemon I only train up to lv 50 for Battle Subway or Battle World Tournament. Not to mention I didn't know items could be used in Gen 5 Wi-Fi battle!!

So, I am really at my BEST in terms of battling in Gen 4. Sorry about that :/
    Oh, sorry! By public I meant the messages in the group can't be hidden from view, but you can still have restricted access to who can join it. You can have both public + moderated at the same time.

And yep! You can send out invites to people who you're friends with and want to join. :)
    Hey, sorry for the late reply!

Yes this type of group is fine, as long as it is public! But it being moderated is absolutely fine. Feel free to make it.
    I often do, though not for the last month or so since I've been abroad with slow Internet connection. I prefer Pokémon Online, myself.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom